Hi All

elandri

Jun 23, 2017
South Norfolk
As my wife's car selection consultant I somehow managed to convince her that what she needed for doing the shopping and taking the dogs to "agility" was a Cupra 290....

This replaced a BMW 123D Hatch we'd had for a few years. A fine car and effortlessly quick from A to B but never exciting.

Being an old codger I've never liked FWD cars. All those I've experienced have been horrible understeery things with the exception of my son's Cooper S, which went round the corner OK but just couldn't put any power down. It was quite the most frustrating thing I've ever driven!

So, it was a big leap of faith to go for the SEAT but, oh my! What an eye opener it's been. It puts a big grin on my face every time I drive it!

Well done Seat!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
As my wife's car selection consultant I somehow managed to convince her that what she needed for doing the shopping and taking the dogs to "agility" was a Cupra 290....

This replaced a BMW 123D Hatch we'd had for a few years. A fine car and effortlessly quick from A to B but never exciting.

Being an old codger I've never liked FWD cars. All those I've experienced have been horrible understeery things with the exception of my son's Cooper S, which went round the corner OK but just couldn't put any power down. It was quite the most frustrating thing I've ever driven!

So, it was a big leap of faith to go for the SEAT but, oh my! What an eye opener it's been. It puts a big grin on my face every time I drive it!

Well done Seat!
Welcome to the joy of Cupra ownership and the madhouse. We are normal here, honest. Although I wouldn't mention BMW too often you'll end up with wet feet due to the strange habits of some on here.
Enjoy!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.