ibiza 2008?

Poverty

That looks horrid imo. The lights are huge! Don't like at all, the bonnet looks all wrong somehow...

all artistic impressions. We wont have any ideas what it will look like till its released, or if mr hans takes some pics of the test mule.

Leonidas

This looks realy well,
Real version will probably be longer,but its lookin good.........

8070522.001.Mini2L.jpg

8070522.001.Mini1L.jpg

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think it's a phoptoshop (wheels are different on each car, and no rear 'lip' on one, but it's on the other

however, I think that will look great, especially if the high waistline is kept, and the rounded 'tall' nose

Can't be long until spyshots are found, it's due out in 4 months

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
Better than most of the concepts I've seen so far - although I don't like the Altea style rear lights - I always think they look like they should continue into the boot and they couldn't be bothered!

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I think they are by far the best pics I've seen although they do look like Photoshops to me.

I like the stubby front and high waistline, although I know that feature upset a lot of people on the Mk 4. I still hate the swoopy swage line and the sooner SEAT drop that 'feature' the better as far as I'm concerned.

I just wonder what 'cooking models' would look like with smaller wheels – a bit slab sided perhaps?

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
that i have to say is better than the earlier shots

depending when its out i may have to make a tough descision between mk4 and i assume what will be refered to as the mk5 ibiza

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think this one is from a design study - I've seen a whole raft of images somewhere that were all really similar to each other, with slight differences

this one looks like a shitirover

BMR-1103-1414-.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members