insurance companies modification policies

Mar 5, 2007
I'm with elephant at the mo. Works out around 800 pro rata. I'm going to change to greenlight when I'm 25 next week. Under 600 and they'll cover the remap for free.

I've got a clean licence and 3 years NCB.

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Greenlight do free remap cover now dont they? Says in the insurance forum they do, mine is 450 for my FR and im 27 with 4 years NCB and 6 points 2 x SP30, however Flux couldnt get in under 700!!

tompotts

Touch me in the morning!
Mar 17, 2007
Greenlight are the best premium by far, just received my quotation from them and its pretty damn slick, Adrian flux wanted over twice as much! They took all my details and actually considered my case unlike the online forms you get everywhere else, which is why I think the cover is so cheap! Incredible, I love the people at Greenlight! (I can insure my cupra with them for less than my girlfriend pays to drive a 1.4 polo!):funk:

SteveaB

Don't try Adrian Flux there owned by a company call HiC call them instead, also tesco's used to pretty good, also to save some of you 6-7 mod usage on the insurance you can get away with saying front and rear lights are part of the body kit, just tell them full body kit! also if you have an induction kit and they ask if it's a perormence mod just tell them it's an air fillter nothing else!