ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
5zdbmsg.jpg

66y9fkp.jpg

Buckets and a false floor in the back... Thats what i got :D

ramnation

Da Beeza Geeza
May 15, 2007
Yeah man would love to see some more pics, thinking about doing something with mine at some point too.

graffacake

can you smell burning?
May 11, 2007
guildford
www.myspace.com
ive done a few little easy to do bits, wrapped a few bits in carbon fibre film, added a few courtesy lights, momo gearknob, steering wheel and pedals. and jsut simple stuff liek seat covers.
although atm its completly stripped out as i plan on doing my interior over the next few weeks. bucket seats, harnesses, black carpet, gti interior bit,s you get the idea...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
That Mk3 interior looks well nice Mark, I did similar with my old Mk2 . I had a Tolly Interior in it (1/2 Leather) bit of a pisser to fit the rears in, but got it done with the 'aid' of a persuader ;)

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
That Mk3 interior looks well nice Mark, I did similar with my old Mk2 . I had a Tolly Interior in it (1/2 Leather) bit of a pisser to fit the rears in, but got it done with the 'aid' of a persuader ;)

Cheers mate. The good old persuader, the greatest tool ever created :) They make it look soooo much better inside, took about 15 mins to swap em round too. Really glad I got em, just need to sort the shitty pattern on the door cards now, might have to get some of that new 'drim' stuff that chris has got :lol:

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
I'm getting my spending in whilst I can, the missus keeps dropping in the 'marriage':headhurt: hint more and more nowadays. Eventually she's gonna crack me so I got to spend on the car whilst I still have a life ;)