interiors - anyone done theirs?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Suppose it will make it easier to carry things when you make your next trip to a European show:p
My plan is red leather trimmed porsche 944 seats, alcantara headlining and flocked dash to match - though matching the colour will be the problem

Ollie

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
Suppose it will make it easier to carry things when you make your next trip to a European show:p
My plan is red leather trimmed porsche 944 seats, alcantara headlining and flocked dash to match - though matching the colour will be the problem

Ollie

what you mean like this?
2669731294_4faf3ce4de_b.jpg

i dont know martin, was thinking about it, would like some comfort though lol, will keep the front doorcards though, handy for holding CDs :)

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I've stripped the back of mine, but leaving the carpet and doorcards in just to keep the noise down.

Still waiting on my seats :(

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
did run my valver with the rear seats out but for some reason the road noise and exhaust noise were that loud at 70mph I kept getting a headache from it! i don't think it has any sound deadening in the rear. there was non of the usual rippled matting stuff around the wheel arch/ boot well. possibly was removed when the damage was repaired (it was a CAT C rear ended/repaired when I bought it)