Hampshire
here is my bad boyyo chav interior :D

IMG_1457.jpg

Mig

jasonwinslow

Mk2 16v GTi
Apr 4, 2008
Bournemouth
Some pics from my phone, so not the greatest.

interior1di5.png

interior2jt2.png

interior3pm8.png

Sorry to drag up an old thread guys... I'm looking to put in the same sexy half leather mk3 seats in my 16v but don't really want to mess about changing door cards too if I can help it. Any ideas on changing the colour coded strip on the door cards to match? At the moment I have the 'multi-coloured puke' pattern and it makes me feel sick myself just looking at it lol. Nah it's not THAT bad but would like the mk3 seats and being a tart I want it all to match :p

Any help/ideas/thoughts much appreciated!

Dont apologise for draggin up an old thread. It shows your skills on being able to search :)

The cloth is horrible I must admit. I suppose you could cover it with some vinyl leatherette as you can't remove the fabric without damaging the door card. Luckily for me I found some door card with no cloth insert and placed vinyl leatherette in its place like so:

main.php

Hope that helps!

sl1m1thy

ANDREW CLEANTEEN ESQ.
Nov 23, 2007
INGELTON
www.myspace.com
yeah its the big orange thing in his back window (the civic) and its a box/build with two 15"s in and its obvious what it is even with his "sneaky anti-theft device" also known as an old curtain LOL

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Bet that was a noisy *******.
As for the trim on the door cards a bit of black fabric die can do the job, saves pissing about having to try and remove the fabric
Mk'3 wheels are deff the way forward - thats why I got myself one
Ollie

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise