Just fit a Milltek Sports Cat

TommyCupra

Just Like That
Mar 30, 2005
West Yorks
wow didnt think it would make a huge difference but i was wrong and the sound is lovely loadsa popping at the top end :) Just need a K03s now.

Anyone else with a milltek turbo back?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Im running a full miltek turbo back, i just had the cat back at first and i must admit adding th down pipe and sports cat made a noticable differance to sound and performance.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Getting my cat-back Milltek system fitted tomorrow. Is it much louder than the standard system?? Hoping it'll be subtle tbh until under WOT

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
its nice and subtle, until you hit the loud pedel then you get a nice deep note.

But nothing chavtastic:D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Sombody has said they have had one fitted but it has poor fitment and knocked and rattled alot.

Another member also got a reply to a email from sombody at THS and they confirmed that it would not fit the mk3 ibiza.

I wouldnt buy one if that information has come direct fom THS themselves.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Got my Milltek cat-back system fitted today along with a Revo Stg1 and my god she goes like a train now, except doesn't carry many passengers or stop at public stations, but I digress... ;)

The sound is spot on, nice and subtle with just the right note under WOT

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Just use a search engine and you'll find loads of dealers. Awesome GTI were pretty good IIRC.

Most places are looking for £377 inc VAT for a cat-back which is what I've gone for as I plan to marry it to a blueflame DP and cat next year.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
You can mate them together without too much effort I've heard. IIRC you need to shorten one of the pipes by a couple of inches and then it fits fine.

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
really? i wonder why that is. the bf 100 cell is the nuts

They told me that had too many complaints from engine lights coming on. As they were emissions friendly i asked nicely if they could do me a 100cell as i was going to map out the 02 sensor to keep the engine lights away but was told they no longer buy in the 100cell cats so can no longer supply downpipes with them fitted. That said though, very impressed with my 200cell, pulls like a train, boosts hard and no engine lights. Very fast delivery too. £328 to my door.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.