K04 (BAM) Turbo replacment.

depresion

Dec 14, 2005
The K04 bolted to the back of my BAM engine has stoped functioning as a turbo and now resembles more of an oil pump so I could do with changing it soon (Ok very soon) and I'm left with the dilema of swapping it out for a new or recon K04 or posibly putting somthing else in there. Now tipicly it all happend last friday and the guarage where it's at is closed till the new year so I'm not sure what K04 it is (20/23). So remembering I'm not realy after laods of extra power but I would like low down boost and plenty of reliability are there any definitive recomendations?

D'Squared

k04

The K04 bolted to the back of my BAM engine has stoped functioning as a turbo and now resembles more of an oil pump so I could do with changing it soon (Ok very soon) and I'm left with the dilema of swapping it out for a new or recon K04 or posibly putting somthing else in there. Now tipicly it all happend last friday and the guarage where it's at is closed till the new year so I'm not sure what K04 it is (20/23). So remembering I'm not realy after laods of extra power but I would like low down boost and plenty of reliability are there any definitive recomendations?

not sure if you got sorted or not, but i have a brand new K04 Turbo for sale if your interested???

Let me know.

Cheers

D'Squared

probably knackered though...this is BRAND NEW, not a recon

daveb2505

i'm looking for k04 oil and water lines if anyone can help, i can be contacted on 07973342575

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise