K04 Turbo prices

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Well my LCR is on 93k just now, turbo still pulls strong, no oil, very little play and no smoke, still hold easy 11psi all the way to the red line, but was thinkin of buying this as a poss replacement when the time comes or just makling a quick bit of cash! (not much i must add!)

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
If it's going cheap, then definitely snap it up if you can. It's one of those things that shouldn't go before 150k if it's been looked after, but if it does die you'll be damn glad you have a replacement ready to go.

It's also something that will hold it's value if not used. A K04 with X-miles on now will be worth the same amount in a few years time, if not more as they will be rarer.

So, if the money is there, grab it while you can :)

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Well my LCR is on 93k just now, turbo still pulls strong, no oil, very little play and no smoke, still hold easy 11psi all the way to the red line, but was thinkin of buying this as a poss replacement when the time comes or just makling a quick bit of cash! (not much i must add!)

well to be honest! if the turbo is fine, no point wasting money buying a same one, unless you upgrading to abetter 1 :rolleyes:

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
Ive sold 2 on ebay.

£275 for the 1st turbo (45k)
£600 for the 2nd turbo (15k) (whole kit, manifold, injectors, pipes etc)

I'd say £250 at least. £300 at most.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.