Leon MK3 Delivery Times

Subc

May 12, 2008
Scotland
If anyone is desperate ask their dealer whats at port as their were several their a few weeks ago,Obviously they are ready built but most are wel specd.

Ashworth

Feb 2, 2010
Nottinghamshire
I don't think there are any delays with most engine sizes and models. It's just the 1.8 tsi that I've heard will now not be available until July. It does now make you wonder when the 184 tdi will be available.

Last edited:

jamiep

Ashworth, after your previous post I have had my broker check with the dealer to get an up to date timescale. Believe it or not they are still saying my car is going into production w/c 6 May I.e. Monday!?! I really don't know what to believe but I'm sceptical. I'll be annoyed if there is now further slippage. I'd sooner they manage my expectations and just give it to me straight! Maybe I'm being hugely unfair on them and they come up trumps. I hope so!

Ashworth

Feb 2, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Jamiep I hope for your sake that you are right and that you won't be kept waiting. I will be very annoyed if my dealer is telling me lies. However they did get someone from seat UK to ring me and he was definite that production would not begin until June..

Last edited:

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
My 2.0 TDI FR with DSG (And loads of other extras) was ordered by the lease company with Seat on 23rd of March and its due to arrive at the stealers on the 19th of June.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.