m0rk's 2011 Skoda Octavia vRS CR170 HV61XAR

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Only other thing i thought of in my head when i saw it was that it might look good with a black rear spoiler?

I was thinking that too.

Far too complex to wrap nicely, so it'd be a paint job needed (off to eBay to see what spoilers cost)

I still can't get over that this cost less than list price on a 'new' Ibiza Cupra (thank god I paid a lot less than list for my old one)

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Test fit for very soon
main.php

I don't think you are going to fit in your new race seat mate :lol:

Beautiful cars and at an exceptional price, congrats! :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Do you have any plans for more power Mork? I'd be interested if you do as I have the same engine.

I don't know yet! It's not yet used it's first tank of fuel, so I'm well off using full throttle / power still

Never say never, but I'm looking into options (certainly to remove the DPF)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Everyday.

The other night I was coming home from the Hospital at about midnight & just pootling along the motorway at 60mph. Cue a Corsa ripping up the outside lane & locked up as he drew level. Crawled past looking inwards.

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Everyday.

The other night I was coming home from the Hospital at about midnight & just pootling along the motorway at 60mph. Cue a Corsa ripping up the outside lane & locked up as he drew level. Crawled past looking inwards.

Hahaaa now you say it though my missis has an st220 and swear she thinks shes a copper shes had it so long....that stuff does happen though lol. See them looking thinking hhhmmm isit isit ;)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
So... quotes for a vinyl roof & tinted rear windows have been requested

The results are in :) so I think that'll be done

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yup, looking at the wheels. Can't yet decide if it's better value to get a second set of wheels (and tyres) that are darker & retain the OE ones in perfect condition for resale or to just get the OE ones painted up darker

I'll get some more photo's on the weekend - been a little preoccupied these last two weeks with the little'un

Needs a good wash now though... the grimey roads have started

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
So

Been trawling ebay & can't decide if I want one, and if so which one

$(KGrHqJ,!joE6+4,o7TgBOz7WRS,i!~~60_12.JPG

!B1yPOQg!mk~$(KGrHqIOKm8E)5eMzGOeBMf4lmVvow~~_12.JPG

And I'll start rubbing down my spare grille this week too

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think Black grille also, it's far easier to get it 'any' black rather than matching the body white.

But yes, I'd like a splitter too - just can't decide between the two types

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.