Mark's mk3 Ibiza, mk5 Ibiza mk2 Leon FR - NEW CUPRA 300 Ordered

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Haha LOL.

Never been a fan of debadging, but sure go ahead, you never know I might actually like it on my own car.

Though apparently it's a bitch trying to get hold of a debadged FR grille!

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Haha LOL.

Never been a fan of debadging, but sure go ahead, you never know I might actually like it on my own car.

Though apparently it's a bitch trying to get hold of a debadged FR grille!

Okay, debadging wasn't...quite what I had in mind.

Marksred-1.jpg

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Someones been bitten by the modding bug BIG time!! Looks amazing.. I like the red surround.. Looks smoother IMO.. And also, get the dremel out, and cut out the honeycombe around the foglights.. Makes a huge difference!!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Some pics of a mod that have really improved the handling of the car - especially when driving round the house...

Tarmac! :)

IMAG0215.jpg

Think these pictures show off the Cupra lights a bit better too as there was too much sunlight reflecting in them last time.

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

The silver mk3 belongs to my brother (DHDavy) He's done a few mods, Cupra spoiler, Gloss black b and c pillars and LED sidelights and Ultra headlight bulbs. You should really start you own readers rides thread Davy!

Last edited:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Haha Has your bro got a Chill? Chilpra mk3 coming on? :lol:

According to the DVLA is a 1.9 TDI S, but it has Chill seats and even stranger it has front fogs but no switch or wiring for them.

But it is well on the way to becoming a Chilpra! He's bought a LCR splitter and has the is just waiting on getting some mesh before he colour codes the bumpers and cuts out the rest of the slots - the TDIs already have two already cut out for some sort or air intake I guess.

Looking good mate!

Cheers Jase - it's no Boc, but it's not looking too bad. I think looks wise it definitely needs a better rear bumper, maybe get an FR one at some stage or wait and see if they do anything better for the facelift.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Dechromification!

So yesterday with the help of my brother I vinyl wrapped the grille surround in gloss black.

Wasn't too hard, as the chrome surround actually comes off the grille.

Pics aren't great from my phone, but you get the idea.
IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise