merry f***ing christmas

minxycov

someone while i was out xmas shopping went into my car...next door neighbour spotted her - she initially said there wasn't a problem - until he pointed out that one wheel is at full lock and the other side is straight....not sure whether to go through her insurance or to settle it privately :( few scratches in the paintwork...anyone wanna make me :cry: and tell me how much it's gonna cost :( (i know it won't be me paying for it but i still feel like crying):(
S6000070-vi.jpg

S6000071-vi.jpg

S6000072-vi.jpg

S6000073-vi.jpg

S6000074-vi.jpg

S6000075-vi.jpg

gazjones

how have they made the wheel be turned on one side and straight on the other, gutted for you i would go through her insurance paint will need sorting properly and all mechanical partts sorted if you do it privatly you might mioss something thats wrong!

minxycov

Ah Rana, that sucks, go through her insurance mate. Women drivers..sheesh...:whistle: :lol: ;)

something tells me that will take ages to sort out :( and i need my car for two very important reasons...(1) sales shopping (2) have army course to go on :(
have also heard this will affect my insurance as well :( oh and what is wrong with women drivers???

minxycov

how have they made the wheel be turned on one side and straight on the other, gutted for you i would go through her insurance paint will need sorting properly and all mechanical partts sorted if you do it privatly you might mioss something thats wrong!

think they hit the edge of my wheel as they crashed and pushed it out of place :(

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
something tells me that will take ages to sort out :( and i need my car for two very important reasons...(1) sales shopping (2) have army course to go on :(
have also heard this will affect my insurance as well :( oh and what is wrong with women drivers???

i dont think there is ever a convienient time to lose your car tbh, but adding xmas into the mix just makes it worse, me thinks you need to speak to you taxi service ;) :lol:

I think it MAY, have some effect on your premium for next year hun? someone will correct me im sure. Why do you need you car for an army course, get them to come pick you up in a challenger..ha ha

gazjones

if it isa there fault why would it affect your insurance? but not the time to have this happen! i really hate it when this happens to people who look after there cars and have respect for other peoples! cant belive she said there was nothing up with it. she still hit it so should be gutted she hit your car.

minxycov

i dont think there is ever a convienient time to lose your car tbh, but adding xmas into the mix just makes it worse, me thinks you need to speak to you taxi service ;) :lol:

I think it MAY, have some effect on your premium for next year hun? someone will correct me im sure. Why do you need you car for an army course, get them to come pick you up in a challenger..ha ha

hmmm...maybe :(
and i was looking at the 350z as a new car for next year :( think i may borrow a challenger to go tell the woman how much it costs :(

minxycov

i have worked hard to look after my car - i have my butler clean it regularly and everyfink:redface: and have clocked up 4 years ncb :(

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
hmmm...maybe :(
and i was looking at the 350z as a new car for next year :( think i may borrow a challenger to go tell the woman how much it costs :(

350Z..:ummm: chap at work has had nothing but trouble with his, and the after sales service from my local Nissan dealers is shocking as i found out 1st hand...do sound lurrvly thou..

Do you think you could handle such a big vehicle??? :lol:
You wouldnt be able to see over the steering wheel, and im sure they dont fit adjustable seats in tanks as an optioal extra..ha ha

T. Spark

If you declare it, it will bump up your insurance im afriad, I had a no fault claim that I have just won, but still increased my premium for the trouble, they ended up admitting it was there fault after court action.

As for needing a car, as there is no way its your fault get her insurance company to get you a car, or failing that use one of these fault claim companys

Direct Accident seem to be a good one, tho not biased near yourself.

Hope its not to painful, always gutting when a fellow Seat owner has some bad luck, poor car :(

gazjones

im getting angry thinking about if this ever happened to me! you wouldnt lose you ncb if you go through her insurance would you?

minxycov

Do you think you could handle such a big vehicle??? :lol:
You wouldnt be able to see over the steering wheel, and im sure they dont fit adjustable seats in tanks as an optioal extra..ha ha
booster seat???
bitch20slapped-vi.gif

minxycov

she blamed it on the fog apparently but i stood in the road and could see til the end of the road...she was driving her bf's car so can't imagine he'll be too happy. it's a built up area but people always race around :(

T. Spark

im getting angry thinking about if this ever happened to me! you wouldnt lose you ncb if you go through her insurance would you?

No, as YOU wouldnt be claiming. But you are still meant to declare any road traffic accident, which would then increase the premium.

gazjones

thats just not right but they will see it as your more at risk as its haopened before! hope it gets sorted soon minxycov get your butler to say whats up with it now he has been learning about cars at college!

minxycov

thats just not right but they will see it as your more at risk as its haopened before! hope it gets sorted soon minxycov get your butler to say whats up with it now he has been learning about cars at college!

It was dark, he didn't want to go outside as he was scared, he might break a nail or get his hands dirty touching my wheels :p

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Hope your Insurance isn't up for renewal soon, as while this claim is in progress your 4 yrs no claims will be useless! Although, provided the claim is resolved 100% her mistake, you will then be reimbursed the difference (from the cost of Insurance with no NCB, to insurance with 4 or 5 yrs NCB). :)

That's not actually true. I had someone crash into me in October and my insurance renewal date was in November so I got the quotes while mine was being fixed. Despite me telling the various insurance companies that a claim was still in progress I still got quoted with the correct amount of no claims.

Saying that though, for me it was clearly not my fault as someone decided to use my car as a brake.

At the end of the day it's just a car and most importantly nobody was hurt.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise