Mickyp1989 07 seat ibiza FR

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
got my wheels refurbed last week. really good finish, not as dark as i would have liked though on the colour change =( will post pics in a few days after iv given it a good clean and painted the front vents.

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
had a chance to clay bar my car the other day. was very suprised at the result. its not perfect but its the cleanest it probably has been since i got it.

new wheel colour. as i said before. im happy with the finish but think the colour could do to be a bit darker =S

will paint my front grilles gloss black when i have the chance =) hope you all like

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
I think the wheels look fantastic in that colour. Are you going to tint your rear lights or anything? Some lovely touches on your car, like the black mirrors too!

i just think a few shades darker would have been nice. look better when theyre dirty lol i have some fly eyes tint film which i tried the other week but the curved side lights are a real pain to do without creasing the film =S might give it another go this week. gunna get my HIDs fitted soon too as i have wanted some on for ages. also want my door strips colour coding and have a cupra spoiler to fit on which also needs painting =S !!! cupra mirror caps easy to find =). gunna remove the front grills and spray them gloss black this week hopefully.

thanks for the kind words =)

Curtiz

Aug 24, 2011
Northern Ireland, Belfast
Keep us posted on the grills if you paint them please :)

I was looking at the light tint spray stuff for the rear lights but am a bit unsure what to do. I have enough trouble using that fly eye stuff on easy bits to get it right lol

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
Keep us posted on the grills if you paint them please :)

I was looking at the light tint spray stuff for the rear lights but am a bit unsure what to do. I have enough trouble using that fly eye stuff on easy bits to get it right lol

just ordered some rear light tint rather than fly eyes coz i think it should be a bit easier to apply. will get some pics when its done

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
Finally got around to doing some fly eyes =) the curved side ones are still proving tricky to stay stuck down round the edges though. will have another go at some point. altough you cant really tell, i also have got pressed plates too. look fab.

got it booked in for a egr delete next week and got some osram chrome indicator bulbs for the front and blue side lights before HID!!!!!

May 21, 2009
Just to let some of you guys know I'm starting a hydro dipping company as soon as my big tank gets here over next few months so will put some prices up

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
had my car in for this last week =) darkside egr delete

They said that the inlet manifold was seriously blocked up. And that was after only 62000 miles. So i had it all cleaned up, and a egr delete fitted whilst retaining the ASV for a ice smooth shut off too. Only had it on for a few days but it definately is alot less hesitant low down in the rev range and seems to pull better. plus a definate 10%+ rise in mpg. winner

Then also had some new bulbs fitted whilst it was there, and finally got some headlight caps to stop that condensation and allow me to put my HID on. Little comparison for you

Standard indicator bulbs with phillips bluevision sidelights

Osram diadem chrome indicator bulbs with osram cool blue intense side lights

Really like the indicators but definitely aren't convinced with the sidelights. They aren't as bright as the Phillips ones and certainly aren't bright white/blue like i wanted. gunna have to go down the LED route i think.

Last edited:
May 21, 2009
I think it's not badly priced tbh mate,

We do all sorts from guns/paintball guns helmets car bits and other stuff like play station controllers/xbox controllers and some of the stuff can be pricey but overall dipping gives a damn good result for not a lot of money

Remember it has to be prepped sprayed dipped washed lacquered polished quite labour intensive rly,

All looks goods though

bealz998

Sep 28, 2011
Norwich,Norfolk
Here are the list of mods as it stands

Revo stage1 remap
Darkside EGR delete
K+N air filter
KW variant 1 coilovers (40mm lower rear 35mm lower front)
Whiteline RARB
Brembo 312mm front drilled and grooved discs with mintex pads
PD160 intake
Audi tt calipers
15mm rear spacers
Polo rear wiper
debadged boot
C2 stubby aeriel
Bosch aero twin wiper blades (brilliant btw)
carbon dipped grille surround
audi tt pedals
cupra style handbrake cover
cupra air vent clips
cupra mirror caps
Goodyear eagle F1 215/40/17 on front
Powerflex black series front and rear wishbone bushes
Powerflex red lower engine mount bush
LED numberplate lights
LED interior lights
wrapped front bumper
Carbon dipped centre console and handbrake tray
carbon b pillars
LCR splitter
Red painted calipers
refurbed wheels
Fly eyes rear lights
pressed plates
Osram diadem chome indicator bulbs

heres some pics as it currently stands

Future mods

HID 6000k
Cupra rear spoiler
Colour coded bump strips
forge intercooler

Where did u get your tt pedal covers from and do they fit well

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
Where did u get your tt pedal covers from and do they fit well

Got them on ebay. just search for audi tt pedals and theres plenty. just make sure you get ones with the rectangular accelerator like this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RHD-Audi-...ts=Car+Make:Audi|Model:TT&hash=item338807811e

the clutch and brake pedals are a simple swap with the old rubber ones. simply pull the old ones off and the others have a small clip on the back and hold solid. The accelerator pedal is like a cover which goes over your existing pedal and has like a rubber bit that sorta wraps over the edge of it. I bent mine ever so slightly to get it to fit spot on and it hasnt come off many times. bit of double sided tape would work a treat tbh.

maybe try german ebay as they might be cheaper.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.