Millers DS4

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
12 Months glynnd.

Unlike Millers previous fuel additives this one isn't light sensitive, so keeps very well.

The bottles are flourinated so the chemicals don't attack the plastic bottle.

Feb 1, 2007
Nottingham
I will tell you why I was asking.
I bought a bottle in may last year. I still have a small amount left, but I noticed recently that my car is smoking quite badly when I use the revs hard. I have checked for a boost leak and cant find anything. I used to put millers in the wife's corsa sri cdti but stopped a couple of months ago. Anyway put some back in the corsa last week and noticed its smoking a bit. It never smoked at all before, so could it be the millers? It may have gone off?
Glynn

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
The 12month shelf life is just for the clear 500ml bottles.

The 5ltr containers are much more resistant to chemical attacks. Just give the 5ltr containers a shake (with top on lol) if its been stood for a while.

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Hmm, I've twice tried emailing the Millers technical support people in the past to ask this very question - and never got an answer !

I also wanted to know if the composition of DPS4 has changed since it was first launched.
I've got a fair amount left in a 5-litre can that I bought ages ago.

KarenJ

May 10, 2005
In my own little world.....
Ok I've just bought some millers for the car, now my questions, I've filled up already tonight, so

Can I put it in now or will I have to wait until the next fill up

and

It says 1 measure per 20 litres so I guess I put in 2 measures for my Leon?

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Ok I've just bought some millers for the car, now my questions, I've filled up already tonight, so

Can I put it in now or will I have to wait until the next fill up

and

It says 1 measure per 20 litres so I guess I put in 2 measures for my Leon?

If its your 1st time using DS4 then just double dose it with a full tank.

Its upto you how you do it if u've already filled up, you can use £5 of diesel and then put some in, fill it back up with £5 to mix it in nicely.

In all honesty DS4 mixes easily with diesel (as long as its not freezing outside), its like mixing water with water......

I put two full caps and one half cap into my 55ltr Leon tank, thats if im on empty.

KarenJ

May 10, 2005
In my own little world.....
Thanks, It's just the queues for Tesco's fuel station here are almost backed onto the road (with 5p a litre off vouvher I paid 101.9 last night for diesel) and if I start messing around putting additives in when there's a massive queue behind I'm gonna get some road rage at me big time!

Will put some in today.