mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
so new seats are waiting to go in i was going to use side mounts i got with them after doing a mock up sidemounts an seat runners were way to high!!
IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

so of to the scrappy got polo seats an hacked the sh+T outa them an then mocked up some plates for the side an gave to my brother for more welding a good hight an fully adjust front back an up an down what more do i need!!!

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

kevin. s

just read the whole thing mate, very impressive :)
how did you simplify all you vacum pipes as mine seem to be everywhere and look a right mess lol

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Supply cups of tea an have plenty of vac line I'll lend a hand.. I just started 1 at a time an worked out a nice rout like fb to inlet fpr to inlet an a bag of little zip ties. Just gettin the time
To tinker. Thanks Bud glad you like it. Need owt else just ask :)

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
sorry guys an gals that time again.. another little update now i had a few days of work an got time to tinker.. so i got the seat frames back from my brother after he didnt get time for dinner at work because of welding them up awesome job as always
IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

seats bolted in an rail lubed up nicely..seats sit in a good driving position not bad on a 1st time mock up with did in the dark!
IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
the shopping list!! revo,ITG an forge have been awesome on help an little bits i needed cheers!!
IMG_2404.jpg

it has been turned down in this wet shite weather!!
IMG_2397.jpg

people seem to like showing there coolers so heres myn
IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

had a little wipe around in the bay aswell
IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

Cupratimmy

Apr 11, 2010
Farnborough, Hampshire
thanks tim your cars looking good buddy having a look at yours made me do another update haha.

Haha cheers long way to go yet for me! youve tempted me in getting one of those seat sport strut braces next in your progress thread! Carnt belive the price of them when i got a quote from my local seat dealer, bargin!
Loving the seats they look great!

Tim

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Yes it is the eBay decat it way be ok on the standard turbo I had a few little problems with myn touching in places but im sure you can tell why. My brother said there really well made an welded if you got the time an wona tinker its worth betting one as custom
Ones are not cheap mate. The seat strut makes a bit of difference and for about £60 it's work it! I have a standard down pipe decat in my garage :) just getting dust

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
i pushed the boat out an got my hands on the eliminator 2 kit from ATP with a ths manifold did the turbo swap an map in 2 days with alot of tea an bacon rolls. i need a diff so bad but im not getting one for a while!! MONEY SUCKS

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
Just read though ya thread from the start man and its beast of a build!! :thumbup:
Cars looking sweet and by the looks of whats under the bonnet she must fly....shes a treat!!

Keep it up man!!

Miller 20vt

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
just read some of the thread good read and like the work you have done, was this on the revo stand at edition 38?

also do you have any use for those sidemounts? as i may do if they are for sale :)

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
just been looking in my old pictures an phone an found a few of the old wheels an decat my bro did for me a long time back
IMG_1596.jpg

i picked up my white rotas for £200 only a few months old looked awesome just wanted wider one.
IMG_0351-1.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0619-1.jpg

after a hard day of working... time to get the stunt wagon out!!
IMG_1587.png

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members