mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
You and your tea :lol:

I do like the idea of the seat mounts, I've now decided to get bars welded in though and have fixed point seats, that way I can be lower too.

Best of luck with the build though it's really neat, don't know how I haven't seen this before.

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
awesome skills there on the bike mate i was massively into my bmx when i was coming upto 16 i then broke my femur and never got back into it since i found cars and it all went downhill from there haha

about 2 years ago i thought id get back on the bike and got myself a wethepeople bike its awesome in everyway apart from the fact i cant ride like i used to kept bragging about how i used to be able to do this and that when i got back on i was like a kid learning to ride again its not the same wish i never stopped :(

cheers for the sidemounts after mate i thought i pm'd you to say thanks but my message box was full and it never sent.

murray-cupra

Feb 23, 2011
Aberdeen
you'll have to get some videos or something up so we can hear your exhaust when you've finished it! very nice car mate :) just need to sort me out with a downpipe now ;)