mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Looks amazing! Want mine looking this tidy!
Hows the air filter and what does it sound like?

-

Sam

Cheers I just need to fit the rest and also need to make some sort of battery cover because I hate all those wires and things on show there annoying me lol so it's a future thing to make just not sure weather to make it a shiny stainless cover or make it out of black plastic to make it oem ????? Will think more about it in the future lol

The air filter Is amazing best thing I have done sounds grate all u can hear is sucking sound then once foot is removed that nice turbo flutter comes along just to put a bigger smile lol

Cheers I just need to fit the rest and also need to make some sort of battery cover because I hate all those wires and things on show there annoying me lol so it's a future thing to make just not sure weather to make it a shiny stainless cover or make it out of black plastic to make it oem ????? Will think more about it in the future lol

The air filter Is amazing best thing I have done sounds grate all u can hear is sucking sound then once foot is removed that nice turbo flutter comes along just to put a bigger smile lol

OEM Battery cover IMO, I'm moving my battery to the boot :)

Just ordered this air filter btw (80mm neck) so should fit, just about to order the silicone pipe aswell :)

IMG_0133.jpg

Whatcha reckon?

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Yer that will be fine looks really nice as well just have to say sercure ing the filter is more the tricky part and is the maf on the pd 130 still the same size as the Cupra just saying because I ain't sure but I do belive it is.
May I ask how much is that filter I like lol

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Looks nice and will do the job fine in fact it might be better than my jr because It looks a lot lighter than mine so mounting and sercure ing should be easyer

Apr 13, 2011
hull
just a little update

i finshed off replacing all my vac hoses with blue onces :)
sorry for the poor pic qulity

now decided i was going to tint some little things so brought some tint spray

it actually covers really well and sprays on clean iam quite inpressed with this stuff to behonest

so i removed my side repaters

then my fog lights also cleaned behind the covers while they where removed just look how dirty it was behind

now went to work with painting them gave the fog lights 3 coats and the side repaters 2 coats pitty the fog light glasses where quite stone chiped but they still look good once finished

and the finished affect yes i know the car does need a clean lol

i liked how it all turned out .

tose82

Hi mk4 cupra,
I would like to mount your same springs (Weitec), you have the original shock or did you change?

Could you send / upload a photo of the side of the car?

Last question, how many are spacer?

thanks

Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 13, 2011
hull
:help:
Hi mk4 cupra,
I would like to mount your same springs (Weitec), you have the original shock or did you change?

Could you send / upload a photo of the side of the car?

Last question, how many are spacer?

thanks

Andrea

The answer to your first question is I still have my standerd shockers fitted all I did was replace the springs and they have been grate.

Ill get a pick up in a bit when am able to go get a pic but may I ask what do u mean by how Meny are spacer

tose82

:help:

The answer to your first question is I still have my standerd shockers fitted all I did was replace the springs and they have been grate.

Ill get a pick up in a bit when am able to go get a pic but may I ask what do u mean by how Meny are spacer

sorry for the english but I'm Italian :(

for the spacer, mean the width (how many mm)

Weitec springs with shock absorbers do not go at the stroke end?

with Weitec the rear of the car is as high as the front or is taller?

tose82

big!

the rear is dropped, but the front? it seems to me that it is not dropped those 30mm .. right?

tose82

Yer 30mm it has dropped just the rear looks the bigger drop but its just an illusion to behonest

I did not understand if the front has dropped by 30 mm or not ..

one last thing, if you do not ask too much .. would you give me the measurement between the center of the circle and the beginning of a wheel arch (i can't upload an image for example)

can you give me your email?

thanks

tose82

I can't send you a pm, and i don't know why.. can you give me the measurement on the front and the back of your car? (the red line in the picture)

img0234xow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

runnerpart2

Runnerpart2
May 23, 2009
Leeds
Forge pipe

had my boost pipe blow off so just fitted a forge pipe new seals and new clips to the bottom of the turbo out let the inside pipe diameter is quite alot bigger than the standard one.

photo-12.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-11.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-13.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi i love what you've done with the car with the Forge pipe will that improve your boost pressure, as you mentioned it is bigger

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members