My 52 Plate 1.2 Ibiza

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
what you doing tonight/afternoon mate ? need you to look at something for me

and i got splitter - and installation, air vents installed, new air vent cover (for the 2 small ones near wing mirrors) and debadging (getting glue off) for £20 ...... but the guy told me i need new wish something or others behind front wheels which make breaks squeek and destroy your wheels. and that will cost me £150 for both wheels and fitting!!!!!?????

thats what i want you to look at btw - see if it would be easy for us to change!

and yer now ive got to spend that much i wont be buying k and n for a long long time :(

YorkIbiza

Jan 8, 2008
York, North Yorkshire
I love the sound my engine makes now i have a k & n induction kit on it, certainly doesnt sound like a milk float anymore :D

Will give you a text tonight after work mate and get something arragned meet wise!

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
what you doing tonight/afternoon mate ? need you to look at something for me

and i got splitter - and installation, air vents installed, new air vent cover (for the 2 small ones near wing mirrors) and debadging (getting glue off) for £20 ...... but the guy told me i need new wish something or others behind front wheels which make breaks squeek and destroy your wheels. and that will cost me £150 for both wheels and fitting!!!!!?????

thats what i want you to look at btw - see if it would be easy for us to change!

and yer now ive got to spend that much i wont be buying k and n for a long long time :(

:eek: my brakes are squeaking now!

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
probs wont be that mate but with roads been nackered and weather atm it might be worth getting it on ramps and checking!

my uncle knows a garage so getting it all done for £100 if not less and hopefully cupra bushes!

and yer text me we need a meet!!!!!!!!!

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
thanks mate

ive emailed him

how easy is it to fit

confusing the hell out of me

and might be getting a cobra bucket seat.

both things still in pipeline

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
he told me it wouldnt fit and sold it to someone else. if u could meet with me and show me exactly how i would love it mate

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Sure thing mate, well give me a bit of time, I'm full of cold, so even my projects are on hold!lol Will get something sorted, promise!

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
had a bit of a photoshoot other day so here are pic:

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

Photo0194.jpg

Photo0195.jpg

and this final picture shows what i did today, still unsure if i like it or not lol

Photo0197.jpg

but yer u need to meet me cos i really want this sorting out

oh and one more thing - red sidelight bulbs coming in post haha

:p

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Like it, stick it next to a piece of French :censored: makes it look even better!lol Seriously though, it's really coming along! Might be free next Sunday if thats any good to ya? Or the following Weds. :think::think: not sure about the stripe, have to see it in the flesh!

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
yer next sunday if good mate or this wednesday lol whenever ur free drop us a text

and u were the one wanting a stripe lol :p

but yer me and my mate with c2 both need an exhaust and lowering

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
might well be putting tape on the wheels and spraying the bolts and brake calipers red but i need a couple of days when i have time to put it back on steelies to do all that crap

but thanks man - think its growing on me but just see how weather affects it

and im watching fast and furious lol in a right car mood :p

hate this moding business lol once u start u cant stop

UPDATE: got a cobra bucket seat wont be fitting it yer but its ready for when i do.

wales_142.jpg

and i looked at your thread mate

first thing you did and i like them tbh looks good and suit it

have you ever been pulled for them?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.