My 55 Ibiza Sport

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
They had bars that slot behind the pedals, no way they will fit, the seller is giving me a full refund though.

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Well, sod all going on at the moment due to me being full of cold and feeling c**p. However, I've been making enquiries and the firm that did my sunstrip are doing me a quote for the side stripes to my own design:lol: Plan on getting the LED lihts fitted in the footwell at some point this week maybe. I've also got an urge to buy a DVD flip out head unit...but no cash.....

Really want to crack on and get some stuff done for this meet....which reminds me, must get a glue gun for that gaitor!:whistle:

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Hmmm, not a bad idea....lol

Might have just spent my exhaust money on a mountain bike though.....:censored::doh:

Modding never stops, just brought the bike home and I'm already looking for mods for that too!

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
post pics soon as ya can mate. im dying to know what mine are going to look like once i get round to fitting them. did you have to wire them in behind the stereo?

Just had a peek in the dark, they look Serweet! Will take some pics as soon as I can!:p

Yeah, the instructions were crap, but I figured it out, yep, wired into the stereo loom, piece of cake. Looks great though imo.

Last edited:

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Hmmmm, the camera does not light them, they are much better than this shot, I took more but they just don't come out......

They look great though imo, all the York lot will have the final say no doubt!lol

DSC01790.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.