My 55 Ibiza Sport

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
DSC01761.jpg

Is there anyway to fit a middle headrest into mine, it only has 2?

I thought they all had three? Hmm, well I doubt you can... not without changing the actual seat back, there are two holes for it like the other two. :confused:

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
Very small mod, but I picked up a couple of air fresheners that are designed to look like tweeters, they look pretty funky, even in red, although I feel sick:cry: everytime I drive it due to the overwhelming vanilla scent!lol

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
First time in ten years, I got stopped by the Police at 1am today....I say 'stopped' as he actually followed me to my house, then checked me out....I say checked me out, his reason for 'stopping me' was that my car sounded 'a bit tuned up', heard him running the check on the car, but he didn't ask me my name, for my license, insurance, nothing, just wanted to know who's the bike in the back belonged to, was it my gf's, who was with me, then told me what a good way to get around the city it was, and were we on a fitmess drive?... oh and that I whizzed around a corner.... though I was doing 20mph, hardly 'whizzing'. You would think they have something better to do on a Saturday night than that!lol Fair play, he was very friendly though, maybe he was a Seat modder looking for tips...lol:D

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
First time in ten years, I got stopped by the Police at 1am today....I say 'stopped' as he actually followed me to my house, then checked me out....I say checked me out, his reason for 'stopping me' was that my car sounded 'a bit tuned up', heard him running the check on the car, but he didn't ask me my name, for my license, insurance, nothing, just wanted to know who's the bike in the back belonged to, was it my gf's, who was with me, then told me what a good way to get around the city it was, and were we on a fitmess drive?... oh and that I whizzed around a corner.... though I was doing 20mph, hardly 'whizzing'. You would think they have something better to do on a Saturday night than that!lol Fair play, he was very friendly though, maybe he was a Seat modder looking for tips...lol:D

I was pulled over Friday night as well lol, just because i was in a nature reserve car park at 11 o'clock with a few mates, he let me go though when everything checked out but it pisses you off when they stop you for no reason.

matfennell

Nov 10, 2009
York
lol i like that

i think they just love the seats :p

if i get pulled in york i hope its by same guy lol not some nobed

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
lol yeah, it annoys me a bit, fair enough had he actually done a proper stop and search on me, but he clearly had nothing on me!

You were in a nature reserve Veyron? checking out the local doggers were you?:cartman::cartman: sorry mate, couldn't resist!:p

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
lol yeah, it annoys me a bit, fair enough had he actually done a proper stop and search on me, but he clearly had nothing on me!

You were in a nature reserve Veyron? checking out the local doggers were you?:cartman::cartman: sorry mate, couldn't resist!:p

LOL , nah it was just a quiet place to sit and relax with nice views :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.