My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Aw thats a bit crap. Shame cuz 19s look too big on most cars cept newer VAG models. Keep checking edition. Ive seen a few sets for sale there.

Jun 21, 2010
Stockton on Tees
:-o them rims look the bollocks!!!! and mate, the stance on your car is perfection, the back wheels sit proper sexual in the arches, exactly how i want mine!! what do i need to be doing? spacers and a mega drop?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
you can go low, jom and budget coils will go down 100m there is plenty of room in the back, add a chassi notch upfront along with 25mm engine spacers to lift the sump, bin the arb and you can go pretty low, not very comfy but doable

Jun 21, 2010
Stockton on Tees
iv got jamex coilys waiting to go on, they wind down 100mm but im not sure theyl be much cop maxed out, i was thinking 70mm ish so there not under too much stress. With 20mm spacers will the backs not catch the arch?

Jun 21, 2010
Stockton on Tees
il have to crack on with it, i think the wheels play as much of a part as the stance so i gotta get choosing some beauties, wouldnt mind the ones on this air ride jobbie, they are awesome

Jun 21, 2010
Stockton on Tees
not wolfrace, how come? not really arsed on the make dude just the look and theyv really caught my eye, them spaced out and dropped on its arse should look sweet you not think

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.