My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Jun 21, 2010
Stockton on Tees
chav race ha ha label snob lol, i get your point though your typical car sporting wolfrace would be a combat kitted corsa!! i like the idea of the bbs reps like but anyone know the damage on a set of 18s with tyres? id ideally want em in a dark colour not silver if they do em

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
Hey guys thanks for the comments!

Coilovers are gonna handle better at the end of the day, but you aint ever gonna get as low as i have on air! I have reduced tyre profiles to 35 to go lower haha!! Think i need to drop the profile on the back to when i need new tyres! the rear arses sweak when i drop her rite down!! haha

Front ARB is now FK loads of clearance! but i can still make that touch the driveshaft!

Image rims are all wrapped up warm for the winter!

Need to get a tool to split them and give it a dame good polish around the bolt holes.

Pretty sure i can remove all bolts and the sikaflex will hold the seal. Dropping the tyre pressures down.

Then get the polishing mops out on them!! :)

Debating what colour to do the bolts thinking of getting them anodised black as never gonna keen them polished!

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
looks sick how much work did u have to do to get the cupra bodykit to fit?

Its not really the simplist to fit.

Front end you need new wheel arch liners and new fitting brackets.

Side skirts are a complete arse to fit! check out a fitting thread theres about 12 brackets to glue to the side of the car.

Rear is the easiest section simply old one off and new one on.

Hardest part of all is locating and getting the parts at a reasonable price!

Very very rare to find 2nd hand

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
Image rims are being spilt this week :)

Who knows of a very good polisher??

gonna get the disc's properly done!
powder coat the baskets and get black bolts :)

d4n91

your car looks amazing :) air is the way to go if you've got the funding lol where did you get your winter wheels from ? all the wheels you've had look amazing bar the mk5 gti wheels.....you must either be in very good job or are always stumbling across bargains lol

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
your car looks amazing :) air is the way to go if you've got the funding lol where did you get your winter wheels from ? all the wheels you've had look amazing bar the mk5 gti wheels.....you must either be in very good job or are always stumbling across bargains lol

thanks dude!

winter wheels came from a chap on edition38

they're MAM MT1's 8.5 and 9.5 by 18"

I have had alot of different wheels but generally one set sold for another!

However the image rims were alot but still a bargain really! Only set ever made in that spec and custom made would cost 2.5k+

Kevin.S

Hello Nick

Your Leon is pretty :-o :wtf:

I have the question, what's the offset of your Image rims and MAM rims please ? :)

Have you use the roller-fender on the rear or not ?

Thank you for your answers.

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
Hello Nick

Your Leon is pretty :-o :wtf:

I have the question, what's the offset of your Image rims and MAM rims please ? :)

Have you use the roller-fender on the rear or not ?

Thank you for your answers.

Not too sure on the ofset off the top of my head! nothing done with the rears just a nice bit of stretch and some new spax adjustable rear dampers :) keep the arches away from the tyres on the bumps!! The MAM's are bolted straight on and no problems! Images i had to space off slightly to clear the brakes! so no go for brembo owners! serious dish!!

Cars looking absolutly awesome mate, the MAM's are by far my favourite wheels.

LOVE IT!

I do love the MAM's but the images when all polished up are insane! plus i can go lower with them!! :)

Image rims are now split for a proper polish, black powder coated baskets and gonna do black or maybe red bolts! possibly change the centre colour but not sure yet!!

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Would you be selling the MAM's after winter???

Also, is this your car iv spotted on the speedhunters.com website?
IMG_4157.jpg

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
Would you be selling the MAM's after winter???

Also, is this your car iv spotted on the speedhunters.com website?
IMG_4157.jpg

Very much doubt it buddy sorry! Love them as the winters! not sure i could match the durability and look of them! Wanna get some good photos of the finish up at some point.

I might even do first couple of shows with the MAM MT1's on :)

Image rims are off for a rebuild and polish now :)

Yes that is the leon at Edition38 on the show field!! LOVE that photo!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise