My OVNI yellow LCR- Resprayed!

t32er

even with the bad pics from the Iphone you can see it looks so much better!!!
my turn next to take the plunge i think.
just need to get a splitter back on there, nice carbon one in the for sale section... i want it but can justify the price as i have a lot of scrappers, i mean bumps on a lot of my regular trips...
next stop, th remap train....whhhoooo whhhhhooooooooooo

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Looks pretty good mate, hope the edges came back better than mine and that, you know, you can't see white through any of the lacquer.

'grats :)

alex 80

Jan 10, 2010
great to meet you on friday thanks for the bumper have to say your car looked very nice how'd you get on with the re map?

t32er

i forgot about that, how did you get on with the remap??
my mrs said she see you this morning Alex.

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
great to meet you on friday thanks for the bumper have to say your car looked very nice how'd you get on with the re map?

Your car looked pretty damn good too! :)

i forgot about that, how did you get on with the remap??
my mrs said she see you this morning Alex.

As for the remap, I was pretty happy with 217 before map but got 252 after. Wanted a bit more, but it still pulls really well in every gear (clutch was slipping a bit :( ).

alex 80

Jan 10, 2010
Good numbers their really so more saving now then for your clutch
Didn't realise u both new each other till I saw terrys posts
As for seeing your Mrs this morning wondered why no one waved back

t32er

lol she is anti "car club" she just drives it, says she hates it, that is untill knobby boy racer pulls up next to her, then she loves it...
217 on standard, thats ruddy good 252 on stage 1, was that at the wheels??
been chasing alan about for a while now alex, when ever im up there way he never around and i dont think he likes oxford...
Oxford MEET ON SUNDAY by the way!!!

Pyro

Hmm Oxford meet aye?? I might go lol tea I don't Alan likes you mate he gas avoided you every time you've been to mine now ;) lol

t32er

Nope, was 212.2 at wheels

soi take it your 252 was at the wheels too, thats really good as the loss factor from the fly is i think around 15-20 bhp, the ppl who have the power claims of 270 on stage one are normally at the fly, i doubt a stage 2 will make it 270 at the wheels either...

Pyro

soi take it your 252 was at the wheels too, thats really good as the loss factor from the fly is i think around 15-20 bhp, the ppl who have the power claims of 270 on stage one are normally at the fly, i doubt a stage 2 will make it 270 at the wheels either...

No it's 212 at the wheels now you spoon :p

alex 80

Jan 10, 2010
lol she is anti "car club" she just drives it, says she hates it, that is untill knobby boy racer pulls up next to her, then she loves it...
217 on standard, thats ruddy good 252 on stage 1, was that at the wheels??
been chasing alan about for a while now alex, when ever im up there way he never around and i dont think he likes oxford...
Oxford MEET ON SUNDAY by the way!!!

will try and make the oxford meet this month what time and where?

t32er

i manged to miss a bit some where lol

how the hell has it lost all that power?? cluch, gear box...., christ you have a FMIC too....

oxford meet is at the kassam next to the pink OX lol normally get there for 2:00 on sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
i manged to miss a bit some where lol

how the hell has it lost all that power?? cluch, gear box...., christ you have a FMIC too....

oxford meet is at the kassam next to the pink OX lol normally get there for 2:00 on sunday

:shrug:

I was thinking it would be nearer 260ish. The clutch was slipping a bit. Sounds like a good excuse to get a TIP from Badger5 (to get more power!)

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members