My REVO'd Mk2 Leon FL - NOW FOR SALE

gregdaisley

Had these fitted, although I have since removed them...

1f54e7ca-567d-ea2e.jpg

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Why did you remove them, i thought they looked good tbh? Usually not a fan of aftermarket drls but they look good to me

gregdaisley

I'll maybe look into some better quality ones in the future :) during the day they were only about half as bright! Unfortunately that won't be happening for a while as I'm away to the desert tomorrow night.

PS Cal... All the best with the new ride! Oh and I'll definitely be taking you up on the offer of taking it a spin!!

Seat racer

vagcom owner
Jun 7, 2012
renfrewshire
Lol, thats if i manage to go collect it m8, it seems my
Sore bak is actually kidney stones, im on meds from the
Doc for it, u take care m8, my cupra will be waiting for u
:)

gregdaisley

So as I'm currently loving life in the middle of Helmand, it dawned on me that the '59 plate is starting to become a little dated...

Time to get my private plate sorted out from my old car and stuck onto this one. Hopefully sometime in October when I return :)

DSCF0204.jpg

Last edited:

gregdaisley

Hows it going out there by the way?

Hey Charlotte! Yeh it's going well, took a while to get used to the heat but all is well now. Just a bit gutted I missed all this years shows :(

I have already made plans for the next mod...
I have purchased these:

142410971.jpg

I've always said I would get them eventually and finally they came along at the right price :D
Won't have any pictures until October time but just showing what's next.

PS: Anyone planning on starting the legality of xenons chat on here, keep it for your own threads.

Last edited:

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Car looks great greg. Nice to see someone else maintaining the black and white theme throughout haha. Youve made me want to get the black gloss pillars now. Next on the list for me

gregdaisley

Thought so :p havent really seen them on a uk car yet so will be good to see if they look oem or just good anyway lol :) keep us updated

Will do...

Car looks great greg. Nice to see someone else maintaining the black and white theme throughout haha. Youve made me want to get the black gloss pillars now. Next on the list for me

Cheers buddy!! It's amazing how popular the colour scheme has become! I made a guide on those pillar covers, if you get stuck give me a shout ;)

I didn't know you was a squaddie haha.

Nice car mate, where you based?

Hey Buzz! I'm not in the Army dude, I'm in the RAF and I work on these babies...

dscf0134a.jpg

In other news, 2 and a bit weeks to go :D

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Hi Greg motor looks great, you back in rainy Britain yet? don't forget if you are ever brum way give us a shout you can have a ride in the "R" :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise