My Seat Leon Cupra R! - Pics & Plans!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Hi all just recently got this thursday evening and i am loving it!

47k FSH

1.JPG

8.JPG

it already has the eyebrows and skoda rear wiper along with flat blades!

Mods ordered are as of this weekend!

New front splitter
Leon Cupra R seat belt pads
New Matts
New Gear Knob (sport version from seat)
Wind Deflectors
Cupra R 225 badges (plan is to remap it over 225)

im also having it detailed and de-swirled on the 20th

Other plans in the future inculde

cambelt and service
boost guages
225 steering wheel
225 wing mirrors
alloys refurbed
remap + bigger intercooler
green cotton pannel filter

im really happy with it, much quicker than my old corsa c 1.2 hehe!

corsa1.jpg

thanks for looking!

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
Looking nice mate, big step from the corsa so take it easy as we dont want another LCR in the breakers yard, take it easy and get used to the car before more power.

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
They're £55 + £6 delivery from an eBay seller. Expecting mine to be delivered today and I'll be posting better pictures of the quality

Nice LCR mate! I'm interested to see the quality of the CF wing mirrors! I was thinking of upgrading to the teardrop mirrors too but perhaps CF would look nice on my Red LCR!?

Also - How does the rear wiper do? The prev owner of mine put brand new wiper blades on when we bought it and they (obviously) wipe really well, but are just ugly lol! I had the Polo Wiper conversion on my Mk3 Ibiza and it was crap... but looked good?

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
how are you planning to fit the wing mirrors i was thinking double sided tape but to be honest thats not going to be strong enough, i think some no more nails is going to be needed!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
rear wiper is perfect reaches across and with the flat blade its clean right away no mess

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
great news! i think over time i will probably be getting through quite a few of these! the car just scrapes going in the garage there is a slight incline i could cry the noise it makes, it anoys me though as the corsa i had was lowered 30-35mm and it had a splitter on that never catched lol

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
I've had mine replaced twice since I bought it in March. It scraped as I left a local Tesco Express forecourt the other day. Mine isn't lowered either, and probably never will be, as it catches too often as it is

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
small update no pics as yet managed to fit my new matts, 225 rear badges, wind deflectors tonight, picked up my new seat sport gear knob and replacment splitter still have side badges to do!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.