New Black Vinyl Roof installed

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
It is, you had a look at there site...

The motors they have done are amazing...

Seat backs in a Matt carbon i think next..

fryett305

oh right not bad ill have to give them a ring only trouble is i in essex ha ha and nice sounds gd take it u mean inside

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
i keep looking at these pics and its making me more and more interested in getting mine done !!

has anyone got a picture of a white FL cupra with a black roof ??

cheers, tom.

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
The back of the front seats (in the FL) is all incased in plastic like the Civic Type R ones.. you know what i mean.

Ive searched the whole internet to try find pics and cant find any...lol

Might be worth popping to them up in burton they do Superchips Remap to had mine done there.

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
I think they are the same.... Seat back all incased in hard Matt plastic??

The Matt Carbon Vinyl they use is high quality and shouldn't mark with people getting in and out.

Easyier to wipe clean to then that plastic.

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
Any thoughts of getting the piece between bonnet and windscreen done to continue the glossed theme?

I did think about that bit to. The way i'm going i'll be having a full car wrap soon..lol :lol:

Not had a price for the front seat backs in matt carbon yet.

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
Deann,

Where did you get your Revo done? looking for a local garage and hoping you got your done local?

had it done at monster motorsport its not to far away from you. I'm just on my phone replying now. if you google it you'll find it.

deann

Dec 9, 2009
Wolves
Thinking of getting the new FL rear spoiler and having that black vinyled too what you think??

Have you all seen the new FL spoiler i love it..

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members