New wheels on Leon

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
No problimo, anytime...

Now for the brakes - let me know when you need a hand fitting them. Did you trial fit them like we said Slick? I am sure there is enough clearance as you gained like 50mm!!

Oh and the EGR mod hehe :)

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
No need to get hold of some spare carrier bolts as need to be shaved a little on the head, as the clearance on the MBT carrier is tight, will def give you a bell on the day i will try and test fit them!

EGR, still need to soak them in brake/engine cleaner to get that sludge outa of them!

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Cheers mate, glad to see a good remarks about them, thought they might not be to everyones tastes, but looks as i got it just right!

benjiwales

benji
Jan 29, 2007
Penybont
Wasn't sure at first but the more I look the more I like, loving the ride hight too

Have you got a close up to appreciate the fine detailing?

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Yeah it was abit like when i saw them, now i really like them, still loved my old deep dishes as much but calipers needed to be fitted, so moving with the times as they say!
Ride height is only good for those who live out in the country parts, as my sump is near fag box height from the floor and not something you wanna hit.. but the coilovers do really give the car a nice height!

Unfortunately with the weather at the moment i havent been able to get out there anymore to get some more pictures and of coarse now it needs a good old clean, once i get it clean again I will take some shots of the wheels and car again!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Next time I see Slick I will bring my camera and take some nice shots!

In person the wheels look even better than pictures. You don't appreciate how unique they are unless you get a little bit closer and see the Anthracite and brushed steel effect on the spokes. Certainly turned a lot of heads in traffic!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.