Nokia Ck-7W Bluetooth Handsfree

Chaz

Does anyone have one of these fitting in the car??

If so, was it easy to fit? Also, my current handsfree (cark-126) does not use an extrenal speaker. It uses the car speakers and mutes the radio.

Does the CK-7W do this as well?

Cheers

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
I've got one in each of my cars. easy to fit. just make sure you fit "brain" well to stop it rattleing around. The optioanl arieal is worth the investment too (looks like two little wings that fit at the top of the windscreena nd the cable runs up the inside of the A pillar.) This hands free works on Soy Erikkson phones too. I use a K750i on mine

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
I have this kit in mine and it works fine - if you want a bracket the best is the Brodit one which sits level(ish) with the aircon display - doesnt effect glovebox/cup holder then. No holes too.

Chaz

I already have the cradle for the phone, thats all fitted..

my phone is currently charging from my cark-126, but will not use the handsfree - so I will wire a charger into the car and the bluetooth handsfree seperatly.

Just need to know if it mutes the radio and can use the car speakers - not the external one

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
Kit is bluetooth so all you see is the control button and mic - mic is normally near the interior light, mu button is next to the stereo.

If you have the cradle option then I suggest getting a brodit no holes clip which mounts next to the air con controls, out the way of the glovebox.

If I remember I will take a photo in the morning.

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
I have one of these kits fitted. I cable tied the speaker to the stearing column so it's hidden when the panel under the stearing wheel is fitted. I've mounted the pop port for a phone in the arm rest and the button is down behind the gearstick.

Pete

i've got one, not fitted yet!!!!

being installed in the ibiza
i'm paying an extra £30 over standard installation which includes the loom to plug into the Head unit, thus not having an external speaker.

i've got the CARK-126 in the peugeot, running through the stereo.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
MikeyS said:
Anyone got any pics of these kits in a leon?

Not much to see, just the button & cradle.

Holder1.jpg

You need the additional adapor for it to work through the speakers. I've never had any problems with mine either Bluetooth or in the cradle.

Deleted member 7729

Craig Senior said:
Not much to see, just the button & cradle.

Holder1.jpg

You need the additional adapor for it to work through the speakers. I've never had any problems with mine either Bluetooth or in the cradle.

Cheers,

How much did that cost to have fitted etc.

Deleted member 7729

I'm still looking at one of these, but my tomtom PDA sits where that phone is these days.. Unless I just go for the blue tooth option without the cradle.

Deleted member 7729

Work have agreed to pay for the kit, so I'll see what the fitting company can come up with

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members