order problems...

Wrighty

Aug 21, 2005
Derbyshire
awaiting a call back from the garage today, spoke to them yesterday and was told there was a consignment note stating that the bluetooth hadnt been fitted at time of build!

have been waiting since early august (candy white, factory order) and was hoping to have it now so the news wasnt well received - even had a look at the civic type s diesel last night!

Last edited:

Wrighty

Aug 21, 2005
Derbyshire
candy white leon FR TDi, 18s, bluetooth. Also added side skirts post order which were due to be fitted if they were available in time.

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

i can look into getting one sooner for you if you like

should be able to sort something out for you

give me a call if your interested

Irfan

mode

Apr 27, 2007
North Wales
awaiting a call back from the garage today, spoke to them yesterday and was told there was a consignment note stating that the bluetooth hadnt been fitted at time of build!

have been waiting since early august (candy white, factory order) and was hoping to have it now so the news wasnt well received - even had a look at the civic type s diesel last night!

The dealer sounds like they are saying the factory didnt put it in the car and this note is like an excuse well i would say the note is the same as all the cars have to indicate their spec and that the dealer didnt order this option, given its difficult and expensive to retro-fit theres no way the factory would leave it for the dealer to do........

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members