part no wanted - shelf hook

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
guys,

apologies if this is not in the right section but i need the little plug that holds up the parcel shelf string as one of mine is missing. tried vagcat.com but couldnt locate it on there.

Giant AC1

part number 1m686780001c description SLEEVE
i paid 66p for 2 from milton keynes t.p.s.

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
If we're all talking about the same part, then the part number above is wrong.

I mean the little nipple type thing that sticks out of the plastic surround around the rear window.

I picked one of these up from TPS this morning and the part number is 1M6 867 574 A, and it cost 27p!!

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
oh well, i whilst about to write that i have ordered mine, my bro just rang to advise that tps have delivered that parts and your are right Mashburn, the bit delivered fits onto the parcel shelf and its not the stubby bit i need. good thing it only cost 25p each!

thanks for the info.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Is it this one ?

#19 1M6867574A
mounting for radius rod bracket

the pic portrays from the rear with the tailgate open if it helps ?

867900.png

Giant AC1

Is it this one ?

#19 1M6867574A
mounting for radius rod bracket

the pic portrays from the rear with the tailgate open if it helps ?

867900.png

Sorry guys,but from the description i thought you meant part#9,On the plus side,if you have ordered the sleeves,keep hold 'cause they WILL break!!;)

stevo72

Feb 3, 2007
cambridge
guys,

apologies if this is not in the right section but i need the little plug that holds up the parcel shelf string as one of mine is missing. tried vagcat.com but couldnt locate it on there.

Pop in your local seat dealer , they should have them and if you are unlucky will charge you about 20p....

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
I'm a bit confused as to which bits people are after, I too am after one of these - well the plastic bit that goes in the tailgate near the window and which the string bit hooks on to.

Phone up local Seat garage, they quote me 1M6867574A which comes up as a Bracket or Holder depending on the different systems and is a princely 26p+VAT!

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
I'm a bit confused as to which bits people are after, I too am after one of these - well the plastic bit that goes in the tailgate near the window and which the string bit hooks on to.

Phone up local Seat garage, they quote me 1M6867574A which comes up as a Bracket or Holder depending on the different systems and is a princely 26p+VAT!

yes that's the part you want mate. I bought one a while ago.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.