pd150 boost pipes

alex 80

Jan 10, 2010
after a touch of advice

have a mk1 leon pd150 which has boost leaks from the boost pipe seals
went to my seat dealer to buy replacement seals and was told they no longer just sell the seal and only sell seal incuding pipes. does anyone know different? i'm looking to replace all seals on the complete boost pipe system

thanks in advance
alex

Chucky82

Darkside Developments do an awesome boost pipe kit to get rid of all the clips and o rings. Don't know the price of the pipes from seat but there £250 so might be worth doing that. Got plans to do mine soon.

dee150

If it is anything like mine Alex it wont work mate,I replaced all seals and horseshoe clips and still to no avail,this is the cheapest option.I ended up buying the 3 pipes from Forge,well made from billet ali and fitted as tight as a nuns crutch........ lowers 2 pipes from intercooler still blew off.the design is flawed.The recess on the outlet pipe built on to the intercooler seems to have a design issue on mine.The front side of the clip fits in to the recess and holds behind the alloy lug........... but there is no recess for the end curve of the horshoe clip to go in to on the opposite side.This is the same on both sides of the intercooler on my cupra 150 tdi.I have ended up using zip ties in addition to the forge pipes,out of interest the original pipes were about 7mm different in bore size than the upgrades form forge,just goes to show how much of a piss poor fit the original ones were,send me a pm mate,I have some old seals I can post to you,but take that lads advice and save for a full uprated pipe kit,which will be my next move if I keep her.

Paul43

Nov 19, 2011
Nr Kettering
I got my intercooler seals for my PD150 FR+ from Shop4Voltswagen part No 3C0145117H They are for a golf but they are the same on a seat. Hope this helps :)

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Contact David @ SERE motors (on the forum).

You'll want seals and clips at the minimum, but if the lugs on the bayonet fitting is worn then it won't help much

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.