Pictures of my 2005 225 LCR

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
Got some pictures of it in the dealership today....

Pick it up a week tomoz...

Hope you all like...

Ross :)

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester

The exhaust is not a standard one its a miltec one when i had a close look at it before...

How much will an airfilter with cold air feed and a exhaust add onto the bhp???

about 5bhp? as this is what it has on it already...

Ross

andycupra

status subject to change
seats are not standard. looks like retrimmed in leather?

the decals on the door are not standard.
(it also looks like CUPAA not CUPRA) ;)

those mods will add a bit, however its fairly possible they have paid for a remap also.
so worth borrowing an sps when you get it to see.

oh and wing mirror are bling bling and not standard to.

ps whos car is in the avatar?

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Good point andy if he picks it up in a week whose is the LC on the drive hehe

Yeah black mirrors would be better not keen on the s3 chrome mirror look! Nice retrim though quite original.

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
yeah the seats have been retrimmed by the previous owner....and the decals have been put on by him also i think.....

The wing mirrors are just the chrome pack that you can buy from seat i think....

how will the sps tell you whether its been remapped or not it does not have a digital read out does it....??

i am going on a rolling road in january so that may help let me know :)

any idea roughly how much those mods would have added...i think i am gonna change the airfilter for a BMC one....

The green car in my signature was my last car...vw polo.......and the black one is this LCR before it was sold to the dealers it was advertised in autotrader where i originally got the pics from....

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106853

Ross

Last edited:

Triple D

Yes, nice looking motor there matey, was gonna say, if he has done those mods to it then it could have possibly been mapped. Worth a check matey, you may be in for a good supise ;)

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
nice motor ross, i'd be suprised if it hadn't been remapped already. i like the seats but the ally-look trim on the dashboard/heater vents would have to go if it was my car.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
The previous owner has spent a good few quid on those mods! The retrim alone would be £1k+ and the exhaust certainly aint cheap. Do you know if it's just a back box or a full system?

Looks like you've done very well there mate! Enjoy it :D

paul26982

quality car not keen on the mirrors and headrests. would have being nice black, also like the standard black surround for the dash trim around the stereo, just my 2 cent, nice motor tho well done and welcome to the fold

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
quality car not keen on the mirrors and headrests. would have being nice black, also like the standard black surround for the dash trim around the stereo, just my 2 cent, nice motor tho well done and welcome to the fold

I agree the headrests do need to be black and are getting retrimmed to black soon....

as for the rest i love it :)

Thanks for all the support...are miltec exhausts good then? unsure whether its a full system or not...will check soon....

Ross

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.