polished rocker covers,etc etc

keevins

does anyone have a spare rocker cover or inlet mani etc that they would like polished free of charge????? i was thinking of starting my own polishing ,finishing service as this is what i do for a living the only diffrence is i polish things like impellers for nuclear submarines etc etc (btw these have to be PERFECT so i aint going to **** anything up)

just need to get my hands on anything that i could practice on as im kind of in between cupra's at the moment lol.

LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY IS UP FOR IT!!!!

keevins

im offering a service,not looking for parts. i should be able to polish most engine parts in a day

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
I've got both spare, but i'm intrigued that you post this, yet a few days ago you posted a question of where to get parts polished up.

No offence its just the sceptic in me.

keevins

be sceptical if you wish mate,but why pay for it if i can do it myself(and also maybe a wee chance to make myself a little cash on the side). i work for a company called clyde pumps,google it if you want and check the website. i might find out that when i try to do a rocker cover that i cant polish that aswell as i can polish an impeller but yet again it might turn out perfect and you get a polished rocker cover free of charge.

trying to do people on here a favour but if you dont want it then fine

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
be sceptical if you wish mate,but why pay for it if i can do it myself(and also maybe a wee chance to make myself a little cash on the side). i work for a company called clyde pumps,google it if you want and check the website. i might find out that when i try to do a rocker cover that i cant polish that aswell as i can polish an impeller but yet again it might turn out perfect and you get a polished rocker cover free of charge.

trying to do people on here a favour but if you dont want it then fine

After 1 comment your getting funny like that lol.

Sounds like someone wants a rocker cover for free if you ask me

keevins

listen pyki considering i cant get insured on a cupra until september,therefore i dont have 1 why would i want a rocker cover for 1?????

please explain?

p.s on 2nd thoughts a cupra rocker cover might look good sitting on my mantel piece, ive been a member of forums for years and not once have i ever seen anybody accuse anyone of trying to steal something.

and just to prove i dont want a rocker cover or inlet manifold i offer to polish anything howevere big or small free of charge for any seatcupra member!!!!!!

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
It wasnt meant that way at all mate, and I'm sorry that you've taken it that way. If you were more local to me you'd have had both parts by now trust me, as it wouldnt be an issue if I could get hold of you. (For want of a less threatening description)

I'm sure that what you are doing will be great, and I am tempted to send my stuff to you, to prove me wrong.
I've been polishing my own rocker and inlet for months now, as its something I wanted to do myself, but i'm fecked off with it now.

Good Luck.

keevins

what kind of assurance can i give? on other forums (astrasport) ive sent parts to be sprayed off of other members and you base it on trust. but if you dont want it done then it makes no diffrence to me. but if you do want some it dun,send me something small and something that doesnt cost much

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
lol if you were more local i would mate, as i have tried and cant be botherd to do it, would be alot easier with all the gear i think which you have!!!

keevins

whats being scottisch got to do with it you ignorant p r i c k, and for your information i was born in manchester and grew up there only moved to glasgow around a year and a half ago.

and for all your information i was just trying to do people a favour as i get payed quite a lot of money to do this kind of stuff in work and consider myself good at it and was only trying to provide a service as thats what forums and owners clubs are all about,helping each other out but i will keep my expertise and you lot keep paying other people probably a lot of money to polish your rocker covers and inlet manifolds.and in september when i get my cupra and you see a perfectly polished engine bay dont ask me to do yours!

ps. i would never steal anything i anit a PYKI

keevins

Ok,ive Got An Idead. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Cupra Rocker Cover From This Way I Could Polish It,and Swap It For Your Non-polished 1.that Way I Wont Get Accused Of Trying To Steal Rocker Covers,inlet Manifolds Etc!!!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
TBH, unless people are local to you i cant really see it being cost effective, by the time people have paid you for your service and postage to you it would proberly be just as cheap to get it done locally.

I only paid £40 to get my rocker cover and inlet mani polished up.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise