Powerflow exhaust

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Got powerflow CAT back exhaust fitted yesterday to my 2003 LCR. This was pretty standard before this (only BMC CDA, Forge hoses, Eliminator DV).
Initial response:

- Definately more responsive

- Good noise but not too much

- Engine breaking definately less

It would be interesting to get it on Stars RR to see if there has been a difference.

It took 2 hours to fit, which for a bespoke system is pretty good.
Was quoted two hours for fitting a one/two piece system.

It does seem that this has gotten rid for quite a bit of restrictions and made me smile again.

For an exhaust that is cheaper than the standard one who would fit the standard one with its two pipe system and all that restrictions.

Was going to go for the Milltek but at £120 more expensive, not a bespoke system and not that great a back box I couldn't go wrong

The smile is back!!:)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Nice one, get those pics up ;)

Think this should be them!!

P1010063.jpg

P1010062.jpg

Before anyone starts the cars is usually spotless, but a 10 day old baby is taking away all the car cleaning hours

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I'm glad somebody got there before me! It needs to go up and to the right a bit I think. Lovely looking exhaust, just needs to be aligned better :)

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
powerflow are just a franchise and have different sites across the country, so prices and quality of workmanship can vary a bit depending on where you go. i know a few people that have been to powerflow and the feedback varies from place to place.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
You could try new, uprated exhaust hangers to sort out the position of it. Powerflex do some good ones that might help.

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
mines was abit wonky as well took it back and they sorted it out!
when they fitted did ask you how you wanted it? for exmaple how much you want it stickin out!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.