Powerflow exhaust

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
do powerflow use stainless silencers/boxes? i have no clue what it is on my vrs but it has a mild steel back box(no middle) and its starting to rot,pipework is stainless but not the box.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
do powerflow use stainless silencers/boxes? i have no clue what it is on my vrs but it has a mild steel back box(no middle) and its starting to rot,pipework is stainless but not the box.
AFAIK its all Stainless Steel, It has a lifetime warrenty, it also gets checked every year.
Is yours a Powerflow?

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
You think that looks of centre!!!!!!!!!!!!............. Wait till the blueflame exhausts come through....... then you will see some seriously off centre exhausts!!!! :p

That said they do sound awesome!!;)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Get them told, £280 is what I paid, but not too sure about what silencers there is, think there might only be one. So that might be a quote for two?

i imagine there's a fair bit more work in a exhaust with a centre silencer.more cutting,and welding,and getting it all sitting pretty.so another 100 quid ontop may be the case .

no idea on mine.no markings the only thing that springs to mind is that the exhaust hangers are drilled and there are split pins through them holding it on.not seen that on many exhausts.its going asap anyway,hate not having a front silencer,resonates like a mofo,and i want down pipe and sports cat.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise