Project Cordy canned

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
BlackFR said:
Thats exactly what I said!!! Just needs a new engine, the seats dropping back in and a cage... :D

And a front end

it's just not economically viable when you can pick up 16v's for a grand (or less)

TolSport

i cant believe this, and i was hoping to keep an eye on this for ideas

sorry to hear it mate

:(

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
let me know if you break it Pete - there's a few bits and pieces I could use

Shame

Cheers

Rob

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Rob, what are you after? I'm contacting the scrap yard tomorrow to find out if my 2.0 16v has been released by the insurance co yet!

I've got a few bits I want, but let me know if there's anything I can get for ya ;)

Don't mean to steal your 'trade' pete ;)

boyced

Oct 27, 2005
andyj said:
Rob, what are you after? I'm contacting the scrap yard tomorrow to find out if my 2.0 16v has been released by the insurance co yet!

I've got a few bits I want, but let me know if there's anything I can get for ya ;)

Don't mean to steal your 'trade' pete ;)

what have you got? any performance stuff? wheels?

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
the car is at the scrappy, and is a Cat-B write off, so I can't buy it back etc :(

Not alot of performance stuff on it tbh, I'm having the Scorpion exhaust and half leather interior. Rear brakes are going on the new Cordy, and the 280mm front brakes are going to a mate.

So what ever's left is up for grabs, if it hasn't already been crushed.......

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
RobT said:
I need the heater controls from in the dash
ta
they aren't the same rob(i presume) yours never had air-con? 16v did.the surround has air con light at the bottom on the cordie.the knobs on the other hand are identical iirc.edit: light won't really matter,but you'll have a little oval hole at the bottom of the surround.
if i'm barking up the wrong tree apollogies ;)

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Well as in my other thread Project Cordy is back on the go :D :D

Selling anything and everything I don't need to try and buy the front end parts as a mate has offered to help me do the bodywork as he's got the welders and metal work tools needed.

Rob I'm taking the air recirc stuff either out all together or only leaving the motor in blowing cold air so the controls can be made available. drop me a mail [email protected] with the exact bits you want and I'll see what I can do ;) Any other bits you might need too just shout.

Pete

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.