Recommend Dealers - Hertfordshire

Shadders

Apr 14, 2009
Sandy
Hi all

Has anyone had any experience with Seat dealers in Hertfordshire area?

I bought mine from Letchworth Autoway Seat & to be honest, they are p@*s poor! No customer service skills (I know as work for company that trains this!) & shoddy work.

Car has been in 3 times now to sort out a squeak/creak coming from rear N/S quarter & each time they tell me it's fixed & clearly it isn't!

They have tried with light lenses out, replaced rear hatch bump stops but no joy. They just keep telling me they can't hear anything.

If anyone either has an idea what noise could be & had experience with a good dealer please let me know. The noise is making me suicidal!!!! [:@]:help:

langy

Aug 9, 2006
Never had a problem with Letchworth Autoway myself. You have ******* in St Albans or VAG-tech in Leighton Buzzard.

As far as the creaking goes, try some insulation tape around the door closures catch ('U' shaped metal bit attached to the car)

bizzaboy

I would like to add to the recommendation on C0uper5 in St Albans.
I've used them for a few years now and have had no problems at all.

........ the blonde that works in Service Dept almost makes it worth travelling the extra mile to get there too ;) <<< who said that!? :happy:

Shadders

Apr 14, 2009
Sandy
I would like to add to the recommendation on C0uper5 in St Albans.
I've used them for a few years now and have had no problems at all.

........ the blonde that works in Service Dept almost makes it worth travelling the extra mile to get there too ;) <<< who said that!? :happy:

Thanks for your help guys.
Looks like will be trying Coopers very soon!
Cheers

PS Bizzaboy - I'm getting married this year so obviously your info had no bearing on my decision at:D all!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.