REVO Stage1 Leon Cupra R with added Quaife goodness plus more.....

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Perhaps they dont do these, ive check the powerflex diagram and there not on here.
You would be best to get the OEM ones for this but there £35 each and come in 2 pieces

a wee present in the post for me today

IMG00052-20110105-1621.jpg

weitec hicon gt coilovers.......... decided to get these over the weitec 40/40s as i picked them up for only 20quid dearer............

cheers for the offer scotty

me and my mate are gonna tackle them, i've never been defeated by a set of coilovers lol...... hopefully it stays dry tomorrow but there is meant to me snow on the way :(

also need to phone seat to get new top mounts and bearings

exactly what i was going to go for :)

fitted the coilovers over the last 2 days along with an eibach rear ARB, braving the weather to the point where i thought my fingers were going to fall off yesterday lol

happy with the way the rear is sitting, just need to bring the front down to the same height and i will be very very happy with the stance, only thing to finish it off would be a set of 20mm spacers on the rear and 10mm on the front

set the rear adjusters halfway and setting the front to suit, didn't want to go too low as i still want the car it be practical and have fitted the coilovers more for handling than looks

am itching to get the car to knockhill

the 1st trackday i can make it to this year is the 14th of May :)

i can't wait..... also going to get the car up to Crail for some 1/4mile runs, also wanna get the car down to Santa Pod and see how much of a difference glue like tarmac makes with regards to times compared with Crail

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
I will definitely be at Santa Pod again this year, brilliant laugh when he head down there. Can be tricky getting the perfect start on the strip however but you will find out ;)

I want a LSD :(

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
am itching to get the car to knockhill

the 1st trackday i can make it to this year is the 14th of May :)

i can't wait..... also going to get the car up to Crail for some 1/4mile runs, also wanna get the car down to Santa Pod and see how much of a difference glue like tarmac makes with regards to times compared with Crail
It will be very interesting to get a comparison between Crail and Santa Pod.
The guy at Crail recons you should run 1/2 a second quicker at Pod than you do at Crail.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.