Santa Pod 3rd sept

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Im heading up there, Im just a little worried bout the weather thats all. Just hoping we get dry spells long enough for some track action!

Ibiza Cupra

i'm going with a few mates. Should be really quiet as Edition 38 is this weekend and i believe trax is on.

This is the first time i'll be running my car!!!!

Does any1 know how much it is too run your car this weekend as USC was £15 for 3 runs!!!!!

Whats the entrance fee for a RWYB day???

Ibiza Cupra

ok cool.

I have to run mine to see what it does. pretty sure it's had a remap as it is definately quicker to 60 than 7.8!!! more like 6's as it's quicker to 60 than my mates dc5!!! But all will be proven on saturday!!!!!!! Can't wait. anything uder 15 and i'll be over da moon!!!!!!!!!!!

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
im off to trax with a load of ppl from carlisle! not lookin forward to the fuel bill to get down there!! but should be a good weekend good look with the times!

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
Ibiza Cupra said:
ok cool.

I have to run mine to see what it does. pretty sure it's had a remap as it is definately quicker to 60 than 7.8!!! more like 6's as it's quicker to 60 than my mates dc5!!! But all will be proven on saturday!!!!!!! Can't wait. anything uder 15 and i'll be over da moon!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a boost gauge.. if you do, post up what you boost round to and hold at... and we can tell you by them if it is mapped or not mate.

Ibiza Cupra

I need to get one. It does boost quite alot i think. i've just fitted an induction kit and the dump valve is so loud. Sounds like it's dumpin more than 7 psi!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.