Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks in advance for coming along! I've not thought that far ahead yet. @Jimbobcook is our stellar organiser so might have started to think about it :)

Cheers,

Scott
If I'm honest I haven't thought about it yet either but I have now lol we normally get there as early as possible when we're allowed in as traffic in these things can get get interesting. Depending on peoples locations we have met up in big service stations to convoy in so everyone knows where they're going...

I may start a chat up so people can discuss travel etc without it being public if people want to share numbers etc, once it's up I can add everyone in and then you can leave the chat if you so wish.

Firaxis

Dec 24, 2018
I don't think I'll have a Cupra by the time this meet happens although I did purchase the tickets, any issues with popping down in a Kia Stinger?

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
If I'm honest I haven't thought about it yet either but I have now lol we normally get there as early as possible when we're allowed in as traffic in these things can get get interesting. Depending on peoples locations we have met up in big service stations to convoy in so everyone knows where they're going...

I may start a chat up so people can discuss travel etc without it being public if people want to share numbers etc, once it's up I can add everyone in and then you can leave the chat if you so wish.
I went to Trax in 2019 with another group that shall not be named:oops:. Queues off the A43 were pretty mega, even at 7am(ish). There were alot of car convoys where one car gets in the queue and creates a gap in front for the rest of the convoy to queue jump into. Cheeky and frustrating for those waiting patiently in the queue. Confession time - yeah, I might have partaken in such an activity. I'm not proud of it!😂

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Just had a email from them to download tickets I’m sure I have done this already I will have to have a look oh which box will they be in how err dam house move grr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just had a email from them to download tickets I’m sure I have done this already I will have to have a look oh which box will they be in how err dam house move grr

Yeah I got the same email and printed mine off to make sure I had a club pass as well as my ticket lol

We've got a good number so far, but we can get more I'm sure.

Hopefully, we can get a good turnout of people with t-shirts on the day :)

Looking forward to it!

Scott
I've got both T-Shirts at the ready with a possible of a change half way through to show true Forum spirit lol

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Due to unforeseen circumstances I’m not going to be able to attend.

Ive got tickets etc that I can see about passing on (if allowed to swap car parking pass) so they’re up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Not looking for anything, so give me a shout.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
I’ve got a spare set of show plates that I’ll bring along on the day. If anyone wants a pair (free of charge) then send me a message. I’ll likely be keeping a white one for the front and black for the rear of my Mk1.
3F411A11-85C2-4E9D-B61C-C7BA820CB26B.jpeg

Reactions: Syphon
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.