In 2019 we had our biggest turnout with one of the biggest stands of the whole day at Donington. Having to skip a year due to the pandemic our members are looking forward to some fresh air and another big get together this year.
It’s taking place this time at Silverstone on Sunday the 3rd October 2021.
We will have a stand for our members at the Trax show. Trax offers track time for those that want it, but most of our members are happy to display their cars together and have a good old natter about all things SEAT and CUPRA as well as get ideas and inspiration from each other.
Camping is available for those that are interested.
For those who have never been to something like this before there is no need to be shy. This isn’t a “boy/girl” racer meeting. It’s a friendly, grown-up get together for people with a passion for the cars and the brands. We’d love to see you there!
For attendees you will get the following:
- Each attendee gets a free limited run (never to be repeated) Bronze metal car badge (worth £11.45)
- Each attendee gets a free window sticker of their choice
- Our chrome and copper car badges will be half price
- Our keyrings will be half-price (we hope to have new copper stock in by then as well)
- We’re offering 20% off a t-shirt if you book for the meet. We’ll give you the discount code once we confirm your booking and you’ll need to order your t-shirt before the 22nd September. It will be with you in time for the meet.
SEAT and CUPRA always come up trumps with a great show car for us. In previous years we’ve had a limited edition MK3 Leon CUPRA R and one of the first CUPRA Ateca’s in the country. We’re really hoping to have something special this year. We’re waiting on details as it’s all quite tight timing wise!
All attendees will automatically be entered into a prize draw for prizes kindly donated by our sponsors. We’re just working through the details of that at the moment and will update the thread and this article when we know more.
How to book
- Go to https://www.fastcar.co.uk/trax-silverstone/
- Select “Book club tickets”
- Enter our access code: SeATCupRA.NeT
- Proceed to select required tickets and place order
- Once booked, you will receive a confirmation with your tickets attached
- Please confirm your booking in this forum thread
PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.
The deadline to book tickets is 12 noon Monday 20th September 2021, subject to space availability.
Let’s make this our biggest year ever.
Any questions just ask!
Confirmed list (updated 19th Sept)
- Jimbobcook (Simon) – SEAT MK3 Leon Cupra 300ST 4Drive
- Syphon (Scott) – CUPRA Formentor VZ Edition
- Charlesz 1066 (Mat)- Seat Mk2 Leon Fr
- 300bhpdaily (Manan) slow seat leon mk2
- OldTimerSR (Steve) – Cupra Ateca C+S+Design
- Lozzy15 (Lozz) – Seat Mk3 Leon FR
- Yellow fr (Kev) – MK1 SEAT Leon FR
- g60stu (Stuart) – Mk1 Leon Cupra R
- Kris – Seat Leon Cupra Mk2
- ITgeeze (Leigh) – Seat leon estate 1.5 ETSI DSG xcellence lux.
- Oly – Leon Cupra 280
- carl^ – SEAT Leon Cupra 300 ST 4Drive
- Niallain – MK3 Leon Cupra 300
- Legojon (err, Jon) – MK2 Cupra R
- MoToJoJo (Steve) – Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI
- Firaxis – MK4 Cupra Leon 300
- Mush290 – cupra Leon 290
- ShawnD – Leon Cupra 280
- Ewozza (Ethan) – Mk3 Cupra Leon 290 Lux
- Rsbubba – Mk3 Ibiza cupra R
- Formentor (Henry Tse ) – Cupra Formentor V2
- Dan555 – MK4 Leon FR First Edition 1.5eTSI
- 18CUPRA (Chris) – Seat Leon MK3 Cupra 300 DSG
- Pecknarm1 (Martin) – MK4 Seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI
- EC_cupra (Ellen) – bagged Mk3.5 Leon cupra 290 lux
- Muzzer – CUPRA Formentor (?)
- Tommy95 (Tom) – MK4 Leon FR First Edition
- (wheatenfields) Adam – Seat Leon Cupra ST300 4Drive
There are 32 coming in total