Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
In 2019 we had our biggest turnout with one of the biggest stands of the whole day at Donington. Having to skip a year due to the pandemic our members are looking forward to some fresh air and another big get together this year.

It’s taking place this time at Silverstone on Sunday the 3rd October 2021.

We will have a stand for our members at the Trax show. Trax offers track time for those that want it, but most of our members are happy to display their cars together and have a good old natter about all things SEAT and CUPRA as well as get ideas and inspiration from each other.

Camping is available for those that are interested.

For those who have never been to something like this before there is no need to be shy. This isn’t a “boy/girl” racer meeting. It’s a friendly, grown-up get together for people...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I maybe up for this will have to have a good look into travel times and distance for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happens to be the closest meet for me at only 1 hour 18 minutes lol little bit further for you guys and girls up north...

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Happens to be the closest meet for me at only 1 hour 18 minutes lol little bit further for you guys and girls up north...

Four hours it is for me but my son wants to come this year and we’ll both listen to some Heavy Metal on the way down so the time will fly.

@Yellow fr you got to make it pal. We need you there

Reactions: Yellow fr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm pretty sure @Legojon hasn't seen this unless he's checking the camera is ok first haha all these cars to get a photo of.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Long journey (about 4hrs) for me and son of mine (who is keen to come) so ill be looking to stay overnight Saturday so I’m fresh for Sunday.

Anyone else looking to stay over let me know and we could arrange to meet up for food and a few pints the night before.

Reactions: GlekkeMatrak
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.