Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Long journey (about 4hrs) for me and son of mine (who is keen to come) so ill be looking to stay overnight Saturday so I’m fresh for Sunday.

Anyone else looking to stay over let me know and we could arrange to meet up for food and a few pints the night before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shame its not near me...

Mtailor

Aug 9, 2018
London
Scott and co... Keep us updated as things progress. Are we going to try and have a stand. I know at Japfest there was some track running as well. Is that the same here?

Reactions: Syphon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Scott and co... Keep us updated as things progress. Are we going to try and have a stand. I know at Japfest there was some track running as well. Is that the same here?
That's the plan, I think our previous TRAX meet was 40 cars or so. I think we can only assume what's going to up and running as its a still quite a way off. But hopefully all goes well

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It’ll be awesome if we can book track time as I haven’t been able to do a proper shake down on the under dog 1P yet give me something to work towards now.
From the Silverstone website...

TRAX Silverstone, Britain’s biggest performance car show is back! This ultimate performance car event will feature live track action and gives you the opportunity to unleash your inner racing driver with public track time.

Just down to our friend Covid-19 lol

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
From the Silverstone website...

TRAX Silverstone, Britain’s biggest performance car show is back! This ultimate performance car event will feature live track action and gives you the opportunity to unleash your inner racing driver with public track time.

Just down to our friend Covid-19 lol
That’s made my week I can’t wait to finally get the turd on a track and test out all the white line bits and the wavtrac diff. Need to try to get the stage2+ done by then but that might be a push money wise but we shall see.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Currently around the 17 mark on the forum and hitting up nearly 30 on IG so not looking too bad at all if it all happens. It will be forum members only so anyone from IG will have to sign up to be added into the private chat with details etc just to keep everything above board like we always strive for.

Hopefully it goes ahead!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.