300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Copy and paste this

SeATCupRA.NeT
Got it sorry long day it’s done however predictive text changed my last name so it’s all booked and paid but my name is wrong on the tickets... I’m done with today it’s been the longest day of my life I wished I’d done this in the morning before work like I was going too.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Got it sorry long day it’s done however predictive text changed my last name so it’s all booked and paid but my name is wrong on the tickets... I’m done with today it’s been the longest day of my life I wished I’d done this in the morning before work like I was going too.
How ever bad your day has been you'll be spending the day with us fine folk! We'll sort you out, unfortunately a little bit of a wait haha when you've got some energy back remember to post in the conformation thread with the info requested.

Chin up and have a kitkat, all will be better soon!

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
How ever bad your day has been you'll be spending the day with us fine folk! We'll sort you out, unfortunately a little bit of a wait haha when you've got some energy back remember to post in the conformation thread with the info requested.

Chin up and have a kitkat, all will be better soon!
I need to change the name on my ticket tho as my Id won’t match the ticket to get onto track... I have msged about changing the name just have to wait and see. I’m happy tho booked 3 sessions for track to give my Leon it’s first shake down see how it fairs up on track.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I need to change the name on my ticket tho as my Id won’t match the ticket to get onto track... I have msged about changing the name just have to wait and see. I’m happy tho booked 3 sessions for track to give my Leon it’s first shake down see how it fairs up on track.
You taking spare brakes and tyres lol

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Na I’m sure the old girl can handle 3 x 20min sessions round silverstone I’m 40% sure I’ll be driving the mk2 home in one piece. Altho I might keep jinxing myself if I say anymore haha. I can’t wait I’ve been waiting all year for a track shake down in this car.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Na I’m sure the old girl can handle 3 x 20min sessions round silverstone I’m 40% sure I’ll be driving the mk2 home in one piece. Altho I might keep jinxing myself if I say anymore haha. I can’t wait I’ve been waiting all year for a track shake down in this car.
I'm sure she will be fine, not like there's loads of SEAT / CUPRA people around at the same time for any issues that may arise haha

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I'm sure she will be fine, not like there's loads of SEAT / CUPRA people around at the same time for any issues that may arise haha
I’ll just need afew people to push me outside the gates of silverstone and let the aa take it home 😂 it’ll be fine I’m definitely gonna do the balance shaft mod before hand tho to make it safer.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi would love to join. Is there any in South Africa Johannesburg
Ahh, bummer, would be great to have you there - how many miles is the road-trip? ;)
Stephen Colbert Calculator GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members