Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I like this! But the link doesn’t work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just click into the national meet section on the forum and its the 2 sticky posts in there, the list seems to work for me...

Reactions: Sl1ced

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Anyone else driving a distance and staying over the night before?

I’m coming down from Cumbria and looking for a place to stay and some company would be nice. A bit if car chat, food and a drink.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Anyone else driving a distance and staying over the night before?

I’m coming down from Cumbria and looking for a place to stay and some company would be nice. A bit if car chat, food and a drink.

I'm only an hour and 20 minutes away but I may be tempted to stay closer to the event. Always up for some car chat and some food. Or if you're happy driving over an hour on the morning you're more than welcome to try and sort something in my local area.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I'm only an hour and 20 minutes away but I may be tempted to stay closer to the event. Always up for some car chat and some food. Or if you're happy driving over an hour on the morning you're more than welcome to try and sort something in my local area.

If no one else is staying anywhere I may take you up on that.

I’d happily take recommendations of somewhere to stay too seeing as you know the area.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If no one else is staying anywhere I may take you up on that.

I’d happily take recommendations of somewhere to stay too seeing as you know the area.

I'll do some research and maybe we hit up a hotel nearer to the venue for an easier morning lol I'll let you know what I find

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I'll do some research and maybe we hit up a hotel nearer to the venue for an easier morning lol I'll let you know what I find
I’m in two minds about this as well I’m only in Basingstoke so not really a long drive for me. But like you said an easier morning.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah it’s all sold out mate. Always next time!!

Firaxis

Dec 24, 2018
Can't say I'm bothered about tracking, rather watch you lot implode. Is this the sort of event one can just cruise down to, get a bite, chew the fat and watch some cars blazing about? Don't mind buying a couple of tickets..

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Can't say I'm bothered about tracking, rather watch you lot implode. Is this the sort of event one can just cruise down to, get a bite, chew the fat and watch some cars blazing about? Don't mind buying a couple of tickets..
Hi, that's exactly what it is. Our meets are social talk about cars, have food, all SEAT and CUPRAs welcome, don't have to be modified. We don't do boy racer events. Be great to see you there.

Cheers

Scott