spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Just looked at tickets for this ,

website says
  • Club Vehicle Pass​

Free
    Sold out
    You MUST select this to display your car inside the show. We cannot add vehicle passes after the booking deadline.

so you can buy a club ticket still but not one that will get your car on the stand ?

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
My fault left it too late , was on here looking at the Cupra formentor / ateca forums and noticed it .

Always next time .

I have a trophy for the oldest car (I think ) . If you want me to send it to someone to take along to pass on send me a message (Y)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
My fault left it too late , was on here looking at the Cupra formentor / ateca forums and noticed it .

Always next time .

I have a trophy for the oldest car (I think ) . If you want me to send it to someone to take along to pass on send me a message (Y)

Can always pick up the trophy as local if its wanted to be passed on

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: spudboy6

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
@spudboy I don’t know if @Maypack has passed his ticket on yet as is sad he won’t be able to make it now he was going to pass them on may need to contact them to get name and car details changed over it’s worth getting in touch with him to see if still available and if the info can be changed over

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
@spudboy I don’t know if @Maypack has passed his ticket on yet as is sad he won’t be able to make it now he was going to pass them on may need to contact them to get name and car details changed over it’s worth getting in touch with him to see if still available and if the info can be changed over

Already passed my ticket on. Sorry.

Gutted I won’t get to see you guys there this year.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Sorry guys I was really hoping to get to this but there’s too much going on at home.
Long story short I’ve ended up building my own extension and it’s nearly crunch time to get it finished so I’ve had to put a few things on hold to get it done.
I will be back next year. 👍

Reactions: Syphon

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Sorry guys I was really hoping to get to this but there’s too much going on at home.
Long story short I’ve ended up building my own extension and it’s nearly crunch time to get it finished so I’ve had to put a few things on hold to get it done.
I will be back next year.

That’s a shame but family and home come first mate hopefully see you at the next meet

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Omg it’s not this Sunday it’s the next one omg my car is in a right mess with moving house and doing tip runs with stuff and garden stuff just so I can get a car into the garage once it’s been emptied out and all the stuff sorted and placed into the back room omg I need to get busy

ShawnD

May 25, 2021
If I'm honest I haven't thought about it yet either but I have now lol we normally get there as early as possible when we're allowed in as traffic in these things can get get interesting. Depending on peoples locations we have met up in big service stations to convoy in so everyone knows where they're going...

I may start a chat up so people can discuss travel etc without it being public if people want to share numbers etc, once it's up I can add everyone in and then you can leave the chat if you so wish.
Any further details on this?

Pecknarm1

Aug 22, 2019
Croydon
Hi Guys/Girls, Is there any news/thoughts on the fuel crisis situation? I've got 115+45 mile trip & accommodation booked for weekend. I couldn't find any news on the official website?

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Just hoping it would've calmed down a bit towards the end of this week.

Currently got about half a tank and don't drive anywhere in the week, although it's a 280/300 mile round trip to Silverstone.

Hoping that if I leave around 6am on Sunday I can "sneak" into the pumps when it's hopefully quiet and top off for the journey

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've got 100 miles in the tank and 2 big ish journeys to do this week, as I didn't need fuel I didn't get any so now just hoping we have some available for midweek.

18CUPRA

Sep 12, 2021
Hi Guys/Girls, Is there any news/thoughts on the fuel crisis situation? I've got 115+45 mile trip & accommodation booked for weekend. I couldn't find any news on the official website?
I too have a long trip from Suffolk and accommodation booked. I’m hoping it’ll be getting back to some sort of normality by mid week/ next weekend. I had half tank left at the weekend but as a trucker who’s out all week I don’t need to drive the car until Friday now which is handy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members