Shall I tell the 'petrol heads' or shall you

Nyteshade

Is it dark yet?
Feb 1, 2005
Satan's Layby
Brummy said:
man stuff, Nyte,... man stuff!...;)..(YES, i AM feeling brave today!);)
complete and total tosh and rubbish......

practical skills require practical demos...........you don't learn to ride a bike, drive a car, fly a place from a text book, you have practical lessons.

I am reminded of an old proverb about the man who thought it was better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, rather than open ones mouth and remove all reasonable doubt. :D

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
Nyteshade said:

practical skills require practical demos...........you don't learn to ride a bike, drive a car, fly a place from a text book, you have practical lessons.

I am reminded of an old proverb about the man who thought it was better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, rather than open ones mouth and remove all reasonable doubt. :D
:yes:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Nyteshade said:

Brummy skulks off , to find witchhazel to pour into claw marks.........
:happy:

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
Plus you "can" leave it in 1st .... but you just loose the power... Eventually.

Then again, you dont have to do all this "snatching" if you are just "driving" rather than "racing".... I know progressing is the way to go, but in my eyes it's all about flow. That's what IAM taught me anyway :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
what can i 'say'.. Jimbo.. theres *something* about me the ladies seem to like;)
and the Hell im complainin' about it!:):)* Brummy goes into 'scratch my ears , ego has landed mode.. but its true, god-dammit..*

micky 32

Oct 30, 2003
Longford, Ireland
Visit site
slimjim said:
right....

Does anyone truley think their gears on their sootys are a great deal shorter than on pettys?
The TDI gearing for the wheels is similiar to a CTR, for example a CTR will hit the limiter in 4th at approx 105mph- 110mph. The TDI will hit 110mph in 4th also.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.