Show us your Wheels

evobaz

Mar 10, 2014
So, after being offered the above S-Line wheels, I thought about it for a couple of days and I started to wonder if they'd make the car look a bit dated. Not being 100% sure about them I gave them a miss. I managed to pick up a set of 18" S3 wheels with very good Dunlop Winter tyres for £350 last night. The seller dropped them off this morning and they're now on the car.

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
So, after being offered the above S-Line wheels, I thought about it for a couple of days and I started to wonder if they'd make the car look a bit dated. Not being 100% sure about them I gave them a miss. I managed to pick up a set of 18" S3 wheels with very good Dunlop Winter tyres for £350 last night. The seller dropped them off this morning and they're now on the car.

I've always wondered what these wheels would look like on a mk2. I think they're smart. Those wheels weren't on your car long before you took that picture? Looks like your car's sitting a little high. They look bigger than 18"

Last edited:

evobaz

Mar 10, 2014
I've always wondered what these wheels would look like on a mk2. I think they're smart. Those wheels weren't on your car long before you took that picture? Looks like your car's sitting a little high. They look bigger than 18"

LOL, yes I bought them on ebay at 19:45 on Thursday, they were delivered to me by 12:00 on Friday and on the car 14:00. Were you watching / bidding on ebay?

Yes the car is still on the stock suspension. I had been thinking about getting it lowered and will defo get it done early next year (its due a service then too)

gregy_reynolds

Oct 5, 2010
Scotland
E6qgBG.jpg

Standard cupra wheels

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
c365aafdeac75ccaa5b49b8cdb8b5371.jpg

OZ Racing F1 Plus
18x8 ET 35

I am a big fan of Oz F-1s, I have them on the Octavia and the Ibizas. Never seen them in 18"s 5x112 before, very nice :thumbup:

Here are mine. The car is sitting on Bilstein coilovers.

Summer - VW Racing (Team Dynamics) Pro-Race 1.2 8.5Jx19
UYhpViq.jpg

Winter - SEAT Sport BBS 7.5Jx18 finished in VW Tin Grey
xQoKuCj.jpg

Last edited:

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
LOL, yes I bought them on ebay at 19:45 on Thursday, they were delivered to me by 12:00 on Friday and on the car 14:00. Were you watching / bidding on ebay?

Yes the car is still on the stock suspension. I had been thinking about getting it lowered and will defo get it done early next year (its due a service then too)

Ah not watching exactly, , just saw them and although tempted, am after the BBS wheels. I like the idea of lowering it but I'm happy with the stock height, I like the sleeper / stock look

mike_allison

Nov 25, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
0d4920d7b2d4bb8f03e55597c671472f.jpg

Have a set of 18" 3sdm 0.01 in Matt black, these are the summer wheels.

Currently have on my winter wheels due to the impending snow in Scotland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
Back to originals, but resprayed in silver:

picture.php

I really like that design, they look great in silver. A lot of people spray them black and you can't make out what the design is, it loses the character and style of the wheel.

Silver or Anthracite are the best colours IMO. White as well.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Nice jc_boc. What are they? Look big, are they 19"?

Thanks mate. Yeah they are the F.X MS007 from MSWUK. 19 x 8.5J I knew i had to have them the first time i saw them. Even though they are an inhouse brand they are straight and true and only weight 10kg a corner so nice and light :) Also i got them for a good price since we deal with them through work :funk: Nice to see you're a biker too, i have a 14 plate REPSOL 600RR [B)]

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Are they not Lamborghini wheels painted differently? Will more than likely be reps likes these.
4c79c49af8ebe05e695ba6fe6a3a462a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
can anyone identify these wheels for me? I pmed the poster about a month ago and no response :(

They are made by Oxigin and called Panther.
I had looked into them as well a while back but didn't end up getting any rims as I had other stuff I wanted to do first. They are cool looking rims. If you google them you'll find a few on some Leons as well.
However, I don't know if they make them anymore as the current oxigin catalogue doesn't have them anymore.

Good luck, and if you do by any chance find out that they still make them please let me know.

m.001

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.