Show us your Wheels

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
bf21c7c019501105b2fae23561eb67aa.jpg

ba56f5ba9106ac3ebc20768d088188fa.jpg

Currently have the mk3 fr 18" alloys sprayed black with rainbow flake. Look great in the sun but don't photograph well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Thanks mate. Yeah they are the F.X MS007 from MSWUK. 19 x 8.5J I knew i had to have them the first time i saw them. Even though they are an inhouse brand they are straight and true and only weight 10kg a corner so nice and light :) Also i got them for a good price since we deal with them through work :funk: Nice to see you're a biker too, i have a 14 plate REPSOL 600RR [B)]

So sorry, thought I'd responded. Thanks very much. What rubber are they rolling with?

Yep, when I get the chance! I had a CBR600 FSport. Loved that bike. Wanted the RR, but couldn't find one to fit budget/mileage at the time.

AdeD

Adrian
May 12, 2014
That was quick response, thanks!

How is the finish lasting on them? How do you find the ride with 19s and it slammed? Just having a look at prices as VERY tempted!

Difficult to say on the wheels as i've pretty much had 19's / 20's on all of my vehicles the last 10 or so years so it's become the norm lol... The finish is fine, no issues at all. I've actually replaced them since this photo but with another identical set albeit slightly lighter, more dark grey than black, as one of them became square after hitting a pot hole :(.
The KW v3 are awesome coilovers, i had them on my RS4 before i sold it as well, the softest setting is basically as standard OEM and you can increase the stiffness and rebound etc from there...

Last edited:

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Here are my current wheels They are From a Golf R, although I'm looking to change them for some Bola B1's soon.

sUf1cL.jpg

Also, I know my T from TDI is gone, I just begrudge spending £25 on them from SEAT
:censored:

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Difficult to say on the wheels as i've pretty much had 19's / 20's on all of my vehicles the last 10 or so years so it's become the norm lol... The finish is fine, no issues at all. I've actually replaced them since this photo but with another identical set albeit slightly lighter, more dark grey than black, as one of them became square after hitting a pot hole :(.
The KW v3 are awesome coilovers, i had them on my RS4 before i sold it as well, the softest setting is basically as standard OEM and you can increase the stiffness and rebound etc from there...

Do you have rubbing issues? When i corner it rubs a lot and is doing my nut in. Tempted to raise her a bit to stop it but then the stance just wont look right :(

AdeD

Adrian
May 12, 2014
Do you have rubbing issues? When i corner it rubs a lot and is doing my nut in. Tempted to raise her a bit to stop it but then the stance just wont look right :(

Yeah it does rub a little from time to time when cornering hard but i have the coilovers on the softest setting still... Looking to upgrade the Anti Roll bars and firm the shocks up a little which should resolve it... failing that i'll just increase the ride height a little as well :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
What suspension are you running on chap?

H&R CUP Kit mate. I know i need to do my ARB's which should hopefully stiffen her up on the body roll side and counter the rubbing. I also need to put shorter drop links on as i get some knocking on the odd occasion, am told this is from the ARB knocking on the drive shaft because of lowering. So still a bit to sort on the suspension side before i focus on more performance based mods.

HachE

Dec 13, 2015
H&R CUP Kit mate. I know i need to do my ARB's which should hopefully stiffen her up on the body roll side and counter the rubbing. I also need to put shorter drop links on as i get some knocking on the odd occasion, am told this is from the ARB knocking on the drive shaft because of lowering. So still a bit to sort on the suspension side before i focus on more performance based mods.

Im in the same situation mate.... But mine is for the wheels, ronal supercopa 8x18 et35 and H&R springs....

What people do to avoid rubbing/scrap ?? I need help

evobaz

Mar 10, 2014
Winter wheels and Dunlop snow tyres removed.

Refurbed Exeo 18's and some new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3's on.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.